Chapter Two: Dorm Mates

(A/N) I hope you like this chapter! Let me know what you think, and thank you all of you that have been reading!!! <3

 Peach's P.O.V

    I was headed to the elevator, followed by my servants carrying all my stuff. I pressed floor seventeen. When the doors opened, I walked out and went down the hall to room thirty-six. This was going to be my room, along with somebody else. I unlocked the door and instructed my servants where to set down my stuff. I excused them, and they left with one last bow. Alright, unpacking time. 

     It took even longer than I thought to organize everything how I wanted it. I had to pick what I wanted to hang in the wardrobe, and what I wanted to be folded in the drawers on the bottom third of the wardrobe. When you opened the double doors of the wardrobe, on the right side, about a fourth of the width of the inside of the furniture piece, was shelfing. the rest was a rack for hanging some clothes. On the left door, there was a mirror that took up the length and width of the door, except for a two inch boarder. On the right door were a couple of hooks. I hung my bags and jackets on those. 

     I couldn't fit half of the shoes I brought on those little shelves, so I decided I would go to a store around here and buy one of those shelves for shoes. There was some room on the wall inbetween the wardrobe and the desk on my side of the room. Maybe I could put a shelf there. 

     I also decided I would get my bedding on my bed so I didn't end up doing it right before I needed to go to bed. 

     So first, the little cover you stretch over the mattress, then the sheets, and the covers. I then put all the pillows in their pillow cases and arranged them on the bed nicely. It may be childish, but I did bring some stuffed animals. More for decorations though. I quickly arranged them to my liking. Lastly, I folded the two extra blankets I brought neatly at the end of my bed. All my bathroom stuff I'd have to put away later because I'd probably have to figure out how we're going to divide the bathroom. We, being my dorm mate and I. So, with most of my stuff unpacked, I decided to explore this place.

---------

     As I'd been exploring, I'd discovered that there were quite a few good looking guys going here. Score! I also discovered they had a few shops on campus. Nothing too interesting, just places that sold things you'd need here. Like one sold some basic clothing, another sold bedding, and another one sold necessities like toiletries.

     The lunchroom was nice, it had a few fast food places in it and a couple cafes. Also very nice. 

     All of a sudden across the room, I saw a very pretty blonde girl. "Hey! Samus!" I called. She turned around and waved when she spotted me. We walked over to meet each other. "Have you met your room mate yet?" I asked. "Yeah." she said. Damn it! So she definitely wasn't my dorm mate. "You?" she asked. "No. Not yet. What's your's like?" I asked. I hoped it was some loser. The last thing I needed was to lose Samus. "Well, she's a quiet, petite girl. She has long blonde hair, literally past her butt, blue eyes, fair skin, very simple clothing. I think she said she was from some a village in Hyrule. She has the Hylian ears. She's actually really pretty and nice." Samus concluded. "Oh." I couldn't help, but feel a twinge of jealousy. She was a blonde, blue eyed, nice, girl. That actually sounded a lot like me, except maybe the simple part. "Yeah. So are you settled in?" She asked after a brief silence. "Uh...mostly. There are some things that I need to put away." I replied, glad to change the subject. "Yeah. Me too. Do you wanna hang out?" she asked. "Umm...DUH!!!" I said sarcastically. We both giggled. "I just don't know what to do." I admitted. "Me either." she said.

 Dark Link's P.O.V

    I hadn't seen Midna since our brief conversation. I didn't have much to unpack, but what I did have was already unpacked. I was just laying on my bed thinking.