Chapter Five: Found

(A/N) Thanks for reading. :)

 Third Person P.O.V 

     "Hey. What's wrong?" Malon asked sitting down next to Link in the courtyard. He had been sitting on a bench alone looking glum. He sighed. "We don't know where Zelda is." He said sadly. "What do you mean?" Malon asked. As much as she hated that Link stealing bitch, she couldn't help but be curious. "She's missing." He said simply.

     She stayed silent. "It's all your fault." He growled. "What?!" She asked surprised. "If you hadn't asked me to dance, I would've asked Zelda. If I would've asked Zelda, Ike wouldn't have asked Zelda. If Ike wouldn't have asked Zelda, his urges wouldn't have gotten the better of him and he wouldn't have kissed her. If he wouldn't have kissed her, she wouldn't have ran off. If she wouldn't have ran off, she wouldn't be missing." Link explained bitterely. 'Whoa. Ike kissed Zelda?' Malon thought to herself. 

     She dared a glance at Link. He was staring at his feet. His face expressed a mix of anger and sadness. "It's not my fault." She said quietly. "HOW'S IT NOT YOUR FAULT?!!" He yelled causing birds to take off from the surrounding trees. She was taken by surprise. Link had never been angry with her. At least not very much. What she saw behind his eyes was hatred...furious hatred. 

     "Look, earlier today DL came up to me. He told me that he had over heard you and your friends plans for tonight. Then he started talking about how it would be the perfect chance for me to dance with you and such. I couldn't resist. So Midna and I went to the club. I guess we came at the perfect slash wrong time..." Malon explained. Link's eyes widened in realization. "DL..." He murmured. He stood abruptly. 

      "Where are you going?" Malon asked standing as well. "He wanted Zelda alone. I'm asking him what he knows." Link said running off. 

     As he reached the elevator, he pulled out his cell phone and called Samus. He told her to come up to the boys' floor with Peach. He explained quickly that it had to do with finding Zelda. He ran to the elevator and quickly rode up to floor twenty-three. He ran and got Ike out of their dorm, then Roy and Marth in theirs'. By now Samus and Peach had arrived.

     They went to room four. Link pressed his pointy Hylian ear up against the door. Hylians had very sensitive hearing. 

     He heard muffled sounds. Whimpering? Talking? Rustling? He knocked on the door loudly. Nothing. He knocked again. Nothing. He took a few steps back, then ran straight for the door ramming against it with his shoulder. He did it again. Marth, Roy, and Ike soon joined in. 

     Just as they were going to try again, they heard the door unlock and open a crack. DL stood there in a bathrobe. 

     "What?!" He demanded irritated. "We want to know what you did with Zelda." Samus said bravely. "Who?" DL asked dumbly. "Like you don't know." Roy said sarcastically. "Yeah." Ike agreed. "You know, the girl you've been hitting on since she's been here?!" Link said bitterly. "Oh. You mean the precious princess." DL said with an evil smirk. 

     This set him off, all of a sudden Link ran full speed knocking DL over and running right into the dim room. The rest of the group followed. Laying in DL's bed, in nothing but lacy underwear and a bra, was Zelda. She screamed against a gag. The boys just stood staring. Samus pushed past them and covered Zelda's exposed body with a blanket. Peach slapped Roy.

     DL stood up. "Look what you did!" He yelled running at Link. He tackled him. Link pushed him off with his legs and unsheathed the sword he'd been wearing since Zelda went missing. It gave him confidence. DL ran to the end of his bed and unsheathed his own sword. They began to dual.