Chapter Ten: The Mushroom Kingdom

(A/N) Thanks for reading!

    Once they arrived at the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach led Roy straight to her room where she began to unpack. 

     Roy looked around the large space in awe. "This is your bedroom?" He asked.

     "Yep." She replied nonchalantly not even glancing at him. 

     "Wow." He mumbled under his breath taking another look around. 

     "Ehh. I'll put the rest away later. Lets go do something!" Peach said dropping a pile of clothes on her bed. She grabbed Roy's hand and led him through the double doors that led into the hallway. 

     Peach led him through various halls before she opened french double doors and walked out onto a huge balcony that over looked Mushroom Kingdom. Roy walked up next to her and rested his elbows on the railing. 

     "Isn't it beautiful?" Peach breathed smiling at the view. The sun was just beginning to set.

     "Yeah. It really is." Roy agreed looking around. There were still little Mushroom citizens out and about. Adults shopping, kids playing, people just walking down the street. It was quite the scene from way up where they were.

     "I really missed it." Peach said quietly. Roy just nodded. He would miss it too if he was used to seeing it every day.

     Suddenly she reached over and grabbed his hand. He looked at her. She was already looking at him. "I'm so happy I could show this to you, Roy." She said with a small smile.

     "I'm glad you showed me, too." Roy agreed returning a smile.

     The couple grew closer. Roy wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around his neck. They leaned in. Roy had to bend slightly. He was a bit taller than Peach. Their lips met and locked. 

     Roy was known as a player, but Peach was different. He saw her for more than her body. He wanted to be with her for more than her body. He actually liked her. He really wanted to be with her. 

     When they pulled apart Peach said, "C'mon. I'll introduce you to my parents." Roy agreed. 

     What came next was an awkward introduction. Peach's parents were very kind, but her father was stern. He didn't seem too fond of Roy being with his only little girl. 

     Afterward, Roy was led to his room so he could freshen up a little before dinner. When Peach left he immediately pulled out his phone and called Ike. 

     "Hello?" Ike answered.

     "Hey." Roy replied. 

     "Hey bro. How's it at Peach's?" He asked.

     "Good." The red head replied plopping down on his bed. 

     "And her parents?" Ike asked on the other end. 

     Roy got his drift. "Nice. Her father seems a little tense about me, but Peach is his only girl..."

     "Ooh. That's kinda bad. You better behave!" Ike teased. 

     Roy rolled his eyes even though his good friend couldn't see him. "I know." He grinned. 

     Ike chuckled. Voices could be heard in the back ground. "Well, I have to go. Talk to you later?" 

     "Yeah, bye." Roy agreed. 

     "Bye." Ike said before hanging up. 

     Roy tossed his phone on his bed and headed down to dinner. This would be pretty interesting. Hopefully he didn't make any mistakes. He really liked Peach, the last thing he needed was her parents hating him. 

(A/N) Hey! How was it? Sorry it was pretty short. Please vote, comment, and follow me. Love you! Thanks for reading!! :D

~Zelda