Chapter Thirteen: The Twilight Realm

(A/N) Enjoy the chapter. :)

     Home. Midna was home. She had to say she was fairly excited. She could enjoy her own food and the comfort of her kingdom. She was the Twilight Princess after all. She looked around. In her eyes it was glorious. In others' it may seem gloomy. Her subjects immediately rushed to her side and began to gather her belongings. All around her citizens bowed. She just gave them all a beautiful Princess smile. 

      They walked to the Castle. She headed straight to her quarters. Her servants set her stuff down and left with a bow. 

     She plopped down onto her bed, too tired to unpack. She began to think. 

     She finally had a friend. Malon. As crazy as Malon seemed to be, she wasn't all that bad. Maybe just a bit obsessed with Link. Midna didn't blame her though. Link seemed nice. Plus, he looked just like DL. DL. DL was a whole other topic. Jeez. DL...ugh. She shouldn't think about him.

     There was a knock on her door. She walked over to it and opened it. "Yes?" She asked the servant. It bowed before speaking. "You have a visitor waiting in the lounge area."

     "Alright.Thank you." She responded following the servant to the lounging area. Her visitor was in the chair facing away from the doorway so she still couldn't tell who it was. 

     She walked forward dismissing the servant. "Hello..." She said as she walked around the couch, but she froze in surprise. 

     "Hello my sweet." The devious voice answered. She quickly fixed her surprised expression with an angry one. 

     "What do you want?!" 

     "That's no way to speak to your guest." 

     "I'd hardly consider you my guest." She replied coldly. 

     The visitor just shook it's head, though a small smile played on their lips. 

     "Listen M, I need your help." 

     "What could you want from me?" The princess asked taking a seat across from them. 

     "Many things." They responded with a smirk. She just rolled her eyes. 

     "But this certain thing will involve you and Malon."

     "Okaaayyyy..." She said uncertainty clear in her voice.

     "So. Is it a deal?" He asked. 

     "Tell me what it is first." Midna negotiated.

     "If you insist, Princess." DL responded with a smile. 

(A/N) I hope you guys liked the chapter even though it's short. Like really short. Thanks for reading!

~Zelda