Chapter One: Packing Up and Ready to Go

Zelda's P.O.V

     I was sitting on my closet floor just staring up at my racks and racks of clothing in my walk in closet. This afternoon I'd be headed to the Super Smash Bros Brawl Unversity. I was so excited. It was currently seven o' three in the morning. The term doesn't start until tomorrow, but they recommend you come the afternoon before so you can unpack and get settled. I would need pretty much most of my closet. I guess I'd be coming back over winter break, so I could get more clothes then. I was just going to try out SSBB University for a year. If I liked it, Father said I could finish my education there. 

     I finally started to pull clothes off their hangers, folding and placing them on the floor. I picked a variety of both cool summer clothes, and warmish fall clothes. It was the end of August, almost September, and the weather was unpredictable. It usually stayed pretty warm, sometimes even hot, for a while longer. Sometimes as long as late October or early November. If worse came to worse, I could get winter clothes when I came back home for Thanks Giving. I knew that until then the weather most likely will only be chilly, if not warm. I packed summer dresses, little skirts, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, a few pairs of pants, leggings, a few warmer dresses, some light sweaters, a sweat shirt or two, two or three cute party dresses, and a jacket. For shoes I grabbed a few pairs of sandals, two pairs of converse, a pair of running shoes, a pair of boots, and two or three pairs of different high heels. Maybe I would make some friends and we'd go out. I packed pretty much all my underwear and bras. Of course they had washing machines, but I'd be pretty busy with studying and such, so who knows how much time I'd have? I also packed a few excersising outfits. I was very self conscious about my body.

     I grabbed a bag that matched my other luggage. It was about a third the size and attatched to the top of one of my rolling, purple suitcases. Near the handle that came out if you pushed a button. I had two, full sized, roller suitcases and the smaller one. I started to fill the smaller one with beauty care items and toiletrees. I had already showered, done my hair and makeup for today so I could pack it. Lets see here.

     I started opening drawers in my full sized master bathroom attatched to my room. I was the Princess of this castle. Not to mention the only one, so I had a big bedroom, big bathroom, and big walk in closet. 

     I started with my make-up. I got my eyeshadow pallet. I liked this because it had a few different options. It had the colors for a smokey eye, a golden tannish color that was sparkley, and few other colors. Mostly on the natural side. I wasn't going to show up with pink eyeshadow or something. Two lip glosses, one pink and sparkley, the other purple and sparkley. One lipstick that was a natural pinkish red. Mu eyeliner, I had the kind where it wasn't a liquid or really a gel. It was just in the pen and kind of inkish. Not the pencil. Two bottles of mascara. One had a brush designed for no clumps, the other a brush designed for bringing your eyelashes to full length. My eyelash curler of course. My eyebrow brush and eyebrow filling in brush. A pallet that had a powdery like feel kinda like eyeshadow that was my eyebrow color. It was to fill them in. A jar of powder, along with a powder brush. A bottle of concealer.  A blush pallet along with a blush brush. A bottle of make-up remover, along with a bag of little coton pads for removing the make-up, and make-up removing wipes. 

     Now on to hair products. This would go in the same bag. I would need my brush, a comb for slicking hair, bobby pins, hair ties, shampoo and conditioner, a wand curling iron, my crimper, hair spray, hair gel, and a product called Silk Therapy that made your hair smooth and without fly aways. I also put in a bottle of shaving cream, a few razors, body wash, lotion, a bar of soap (still in the box,) and a few of my favorite perfumes. Oh and a stick of deoderant. 

     In the description, the University said they would provide toliet paper, clean towels, and furniture. You even had to bring your own sheets, covers, pillow, and pillow case.