Chapter Four: Partying or Being Kidnapped?

Zelda's P.O.V

     The next weeks of school were pretty normal. Now it was a Friday, and class had just ended. I walked out of the classroom with Peach. Our last class was a royalty one for princess's and princes. As we walked through the hall she spotted our friends. We walked over to Link, Ike, Marth, Roy, and Samus. 

     "Hey." Roy said placing an arm around Peach. They were boyfriend and girfriend now. Link told me that Marth has a crush on Samus. Though, Samus hasn't mentioned anything about liking anyone yet. I obviously liked Link and I could only hope he liked me. I didn't know about Ike.

     "So, we were going to have a party this weekend in celebration of the first month of school." Ike said. I laughed. "You guys are celebrating the first month of school being over?" I asked giggling. "Well, yes." Marth said. "These two will make any excuse to have a party." He said pointing to Roy and Ike. We all laughed.

     "Okay so, it's going to be at this club tonight. We'll text you the deets." Roy said. (By now we all had each other's numbers.) "Us girls better start getting ready! You know how long we take!" Peach said kissing Roy goodbye as she dragged us off with her. "First stop, Samus's room to get what she needs, then we can get ready in me and Zel's room." Peach said when we were in the elevator. 

     We helped Samus pick out an outfit and she grabbed makeup and hair stuff. We headed back to our dorm. And we started to get ready. We took turns in the shower and helped each other with our makeup and hair. 

     When we were done, we were wearing party dresses, our makeup was pretty, and out hair was curled in pretty ringlets. Samus looked really pretty with curled hair. Her makeup made her eyes sparkle. She was wearing a pretty royal blue dress, with silver heels, and pretty diamond jewelry. Peach was wearing a hot pink dress, black heels, and a black necklace with diamond earrings. I was wearing a purple dress, silver heels, and some cute jewelry. We all looked really pretty. We took a few pictures then headed out. We were taking Samus's car there. 

     The guys told us to meet them at this club at nine. We left at eight ten. It was at least thirty minutes away and we did get lost a little bit. 

     "This is perfect. We'll be fashionably late." Peach said as we parked outside the club at nine o' five. We strutted into the club together. It was full of young people around our age dancing to loud music. We spotted the boys in a booth. Their mouths dropped as we walked in.

     We were about to sit down when, "Let's dance!!!" Roy exclaimed. He made his way out of the booth and grabbed Peach's hand pulling her onto the dance floor. Marth asked if Samus would dance with her and she agreed. They walked onto the dance floor. Link walked up to me.

     "LINKIE!" We turned to see Malon run in with Midna. "Wanna dance?" She asked when she reached us. "Uhh..." He said, but she was already pullling him onto the dance floor. Great. 

     Ike turned to me. "Well...wanna dance?" He asked. "Sure." I said taking his hand. Midna just wandered off somewhere. "You look pretty tonight." He said not meeting my eyes. "Thanks." I said with a smile. We started to dance. 

     Suddenly, a slow song came on. I placed my hands on his shoulders and he placed his around my waist. We danced kind of awkwardly. We were only friends. I kept telling myself. I only liked him as a friend and he probably only liked me as one too. He grabbed my face in his hand and pulled it to his. Suddenly we were kissing. I pulled away. He blushed. "Zelda...I don't know what happened...I" He began. "I have to go." I said rushing away to the bathroom. 

     I looked at my reflection in the mirror surprised. The first time was truth and dare, but this time he meant it. Did he like me. It was obvious...he did.