Till death do us part

A women saw a man working at a coffee shop one day, he was good looking and had a bright smile placed on his face. She went up to him and they talked, soon enough he asked her on a date and she said yes. Years later they were married, she was an overprotective wife and he was a normal husband who worked as a car machanic. She loved him very much but in a way the wife was almost obsessed with him,she was constantly asking when he would be home from work or where he was going, if he wanted to have a party at their house she would throw a tantrum until he would agree to stay home with her alone. If he mentioned any women co workers at his job she would accuse him of cheating. He hated her, wanting a divorce was mentioned by him several times but every time she broke down crying, saying she could do better if he gave her another chance, she would be perfect for several days, always listen and then turn into the Devils gift again. Every day was the same nagging,
"When will you be home? What's this long black hair on your coat? How was work? Who is this other girl that works with you?" And one day he was sick of it, they got into a fight because he wanted to go to a friends house for a party of course she screamed at him saying she wanted him to stay home with her so he had enough he looked her in the eyes and yelled, "WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME? GO FALL OFF A CLIFF AND DIE I HATE YOU!!!" And with that he grabbed his car keys, his wallet, and his jacket and ran full speed out the door, she tried to catch up to him but he leaped in his car and drove off, but some idea formed in her head, she knew he wouldn't come back so why not find him instead. She walked out along the street until she reached the 200ft cliffs by their house, leading down to the beach below. She smiled and grabbed onto the bottom of her dress lifting it up a tiny bit so she could reveal her silver painted toe nails.
"We will be together soon." She whispered silently to herself, then taking one step back she ran and leaped gracefully off the cliffs, falling to her death.

He drove his car on silently, he had been harsh to her, but she deserved it, she was a demon from hell, and should never been released onto this earth, she was a heathen for all he knew. He parked on the side of a lonely road, he had been driving for hours and didn't know where he was but he was so tired. Up ahead he could see a bridge and a small bit of a lake. He got out of his car, needing a walk and walked silently to the bridge, he stood in front of the railing of the bridge and looked down at the moon reflected water, it was almost inviting, that 100ft drop into ice cold water. And that's when he heard it, a beautiful voice coming from below down in the water, swimming around was a beautiful women, he did not recognize her but was mesmerized by the sight of her, it was hard to see her but somehow he recognized that voice, nagging and cunning but so beutiful.
"Come down to the water with me." She said as he hypnotizingly lifted one leg over the railing.
"The water is nice." She said in that cunning nagging but beautiful voice, he lifted his other leg over and now all he had to do was fall forwards and plummet down to his death. And so he did, he fell and he regretted it when he saw her now because she was different. He could see the face of his wife down below, but her body was mangled and reaching towards him, arms outstretched as he fell closer and closer to her and In a voice that was no longer beautiful nor hypnotizing she said, "Now we can be together, and you can always stay with me forever." And then he hit the water and the cold knifes hit his skin.

Ooooooh I like this one, it's get ht euro an legend of the story is that the ghost of him and his wife haunt this certain bridge, but shhhhh its a secret, and if you tell I will make sure we are together forever!!!! Jk