When the tombstone falls

We ran into the cemetery, our flashlights bobbing.
"That's the one." I said pointing down at the grave. Malia looked nervous, she wiped her brow looking around to make sure no one had seen us.
"Hey scaredy cat, get to work." I said, throwing her a shovel. With her shaking hands she stared digging, in a way I felt bad I was making my girlfriend dig out the grave but she owed me. I sat down and ate some food I had packed for myself.
"Your slow, work harder!" I yell whispered. She looked up at me and nodded, wiping her forehead again. I smiled to myself, it felt good to be in control, she deserved all of this. After several hours I heard the shovel knock against marble, my head shot up and I pushed Malia out of the grave, moving away dirt like crazy. Eventually I saw what the inscription said on the top of the marble coffin. "Griffin Alsworth Marquez" I said proudly, I opened it up, as I suspected it was empty.
"Wha-what are you doing?" Malia managed to say, I turned my head and evilly grinned at her. She backed up tripping over a tombstone, her small body landing softly on the ground. Her huge blue eyes widened as I grabbed her wrist, my strong hands wouldn't let her go.
"You deserve all of this!" I said, covering her mouth with my other hand. Her tears streamed from her eyes.
"If you can shut up I'll uncover your mouth." I said, she nodded. I uncovered her mouth but still kept holding her wrists tightly.
"Why are you doing this to me?" She said, her long blonde straight hair that went down to her butt was clinging to her forehead now. She was extremely beautiful it was a shame that it was all her fair I was doing this.
"You hid the treasure from me on purpose!" I said, a wild look in my eyes.
"Wha-what do you mean?" She said.
"You know why you did!!!" I said shaking her shoulders violently.
"You took the treasure from this grave (I motioned to the one she had dug out) and hid it after you heard me on the phone talking about it! Didn't you!!!" Her big blue eyes looked terrified.
"I don't know what your talking about." She said sniffing back her tears and staring me in the eyes.
"Your useless." I said, walking over to the grave I threw her into the coffin. She screamed and I heard a terrible crunch come from the bones in her arm.
"You'll pay for this!" She yelled, crying hard again. I shut the coffin lid and put al the dirt back on again. I patted it down making sure all of it was tightly packed. I could still hear her maddening cries come from the ground below me, I spat on the ground. I must have been crazy but I didn't care. All I cared about was that se would pay.

Ohhhhhh! I left you guys with a cliffhanger. Of course I'm making a part 2 of this one, I need more story ideas though so message some new ones to me! Kk ❤️ u all!!!!