Link x Tough! Reader

It was an ordinary day for me. Eat, practice, eat, practice, eat, practice, sleep. Then do it again. Pretty simple schedule. Only time it changes is when I have to battle someone or there's a tournament.
       I'm not a giant fan of talking to others. Most of them are imbeciles, so I prefer to keep to myself. No one has ever beaten me in a battle. Not surprising.
       Lots of people say I'm extremely agile and strong. By the looks of it, some want to be my friends. They just can't get past my tough exterior. That's not a problem for me, since it gets them off my back.
There was one that kept trying, though. He simply didn't give up. It was the Hylian hero himself. Link. To be totally honest, I did think he was extremely hot, but that's not the point!
      He won't get off my back. It's pretty annoying, even if I might like him. Slightly. Or more. I don't know anymore. Anyway, I was in the training area practicing as usual.
      Then Link just had to interrupt. Of course. He came to me while I was in the middle of (slashing/shooting/whatever you do) my (f/w).
     "(Y/N), can we talk?" He asks. I continue to (slash/shoot/whatever) the dummy with my (f/w). "(Y/N)!" Link yells.  I sigh and turn to him, lowering my (f/w).
      "Yes?" I ask harshly. He flinched a bit. My expression softens slightly. Stop feeling bad, (Y/N)! Don't let him get into your head!
       "I was just wondering if you wanted to do a practice duel with me." Link replies. I sigh and start to think about it.
      "I suppose it would be good training..." I say slowly. His eyes light up. Aw~. I mentally slap myself.
       'Stop it (Y/N), he's just another person that will break your heart.'
      'He's not like that. He wouldn't do that to anyone.'
      'Shut up you. Besides, he has Zelda. Plus, we have a image to keep up. No one can get in the way.' I argue with myself. I quickly snap out of it and get in a ready position. Link does the same.
      When it begins, Link is the first to make a move. He runs up and tries to do a sidesmash. I swiftly dodge and perform my own attack at his back.
      Link dodges for the most part, but I hit him slightly. He takes a step back and I quickly go another attack.
      As I go for the smash, I trip over his foot and we both fall. I land on the ground with a 'thud'. I slowly open my eyes only to meet Link's bright blue ones.
      Link was straddling me, his knees at my hips and his hands at the sides of my head. We both just stay there, staring into each other's eyes.
      On instinct, Link starts leaning in. I don't do a thing. He gets all the way down, lips about an inch from mine. I do nothing still. Link finally allows his lips to connect with mine.
      I swiftly wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. After a few seconds, Link pulls away, face completely red. I smile a genuine smile. My first real smile in a long time. Link quickly sits up. I sit up as well.
     "I-um...uh...sorry?" He mutters out. I laugh. An actual laugh. It feels nice to laugh again.
     "Don't be." I say bluntly. Link looks down at me, his eyes shining slightly.
     "Why not?" He questions slowly. I peck his lips.
     "I love you. Duh. You're the first person to make me laugh in smile in a long time." I explain. Link smirks.
     He then crashes his lips to mine again. Link wraps one arm around my waist and puts the other on my cheek. I wrap my arms around his neck.
      After a little bit, we pull back, out of breath. Link places his forehead on mine.
     "I love you too..." He mumbles.

                           A/N

Clara: 678 words. Hey guys, I'm back!

Pit: Clara-chan! *hugs Clara*

Clara: H-hey Pit...

Pit: Did you miss me?

Clara: Of course.

Pit: Why were you gone for so long?

Clara: I was working on my Tails x Reader, Hikaru x Reader, and my Harry Potter One-Shots. (Feel free to check those out).

Pit: Oh...

Clara: Anyway, this was requested by the_majestic_one I hope you liked it. Anyway, feel free to comment, vote, and request. Bye!

Pit: Bye!