Sonic x Shy! Reader

You looked at the flowers in the garden. It was a nice, sunny day at Smash Mansion and you were enjoying it the best you could. By laying down in the grass surrounded by beautiful flowers. Oh, and no people. No one to judge you on any way, shape, or form.
        You loved being alone. Having a shy nature, talking to people wasn't really a strength you had. Oh, and you weren't human either. You were a (animal) mobian.
        Yes, Sonic was your best friend. Yes, you fell for him. Doesn't matter though, since you could barely talk to him, much less confess to him. Ok, sure Sonic could be selfish and arrogant, but he he dares care for others and likes to help people.
          Yeah, so you were laying in the grass, smelling the fresh flowers and daydreaming about your crush. Only problem was, in the daydream, Sonic fell for the outgoing you. Not the I-can't-say-a-word-cause-I-love-you, you.
          During all this, you didn't notice that a blur blur sat down next to you. Sonic noticed your eyes closed, and your expression going from really happy to quite sad. That confused him. Sonic poked your shoulder.
       "Uh, (Y/N), what's with the sudden mood swing?" Sonic asks. You sit up instantly, your face going red.
        "N-nothing! N-nothing at a-all!" You say quickly. Sonic raises an eyebrow at you.
       "Mmmhhhmmm. Sure. Let's pretend I believed that for a second." Sonic says. You blush a darker red and playfully punch Sonic's arm.
       "S-shut up..." You mumble. You then look down, trying to use your (hair, quills, spikes, etc) to cover your blush. Sonic picks up your chin and leans close to your face.
       "What was that? I couldn't hear you." Sonic says teasingly. You blush more due to your close proximity.
       "Uh... I... um...uh." You stammer getting more and more flustered. Sonic gives you that amazing smirk of his. This causes you to blush more.
        "You know, your cute when your flustered." Sonic whispers in your ear. This only makes your blush worse. Your about to reply when your cut off by Sonic's lips on yours. Your eyes widen in shock, but you get over it quickly.
        You slowly kiss back, eyes fluttering shut while you timidly wrapped your arms around his neck. Sonic places his hands on your hips and pulls you closer.
        Sonic then decided to make things interesting by licking your bottom lip. You blush slightly, but refuse to open your mouth. Hey, Sonic can't be the only one to have fun teasing people.
       Sonic growled slightly and licked your bottom lip again. When you denied him entrance, he bit your bottom lip. Luckily, he didn't do it very hard. You denied him entrance again.
         Now Sonic was was getting slightly annoyed, so he decided to grasp your butt. This causes you to gasp, allowing Sonic entrance. He sticks his tongue in basically every nook and cranny he could find.
        The both of you pull back; due to the lack of air. When you look into Sonic's emerald green eyes, you face becomes flushed and you look back down. Sonic lifts your chin up with his fingers; forcing you to look him in the eye.
       "I had no idea you were such a good kisser." Sonic admits. You blush becomes darker. "I love you, (Y/N)." Sonic says. You smile slightly.
       "I l-love you too, Sonic." You reply, Sonic pulling you into a hug. Let's just say that was the greatest day of your life.

                             A/N

      Clara: 599 words. Wow, first time I added French kissing to a story before. Oh, and this was requested by Mephiles1234 . I hope I did it right. Hope you like it.

      Pit: Hey Clara-chan! Righting more Valentine's Day one-shots?

     Clara: *shakes head*. No, I'm actually doing a request.

     Pit: Who was it for?

     Sonic: Hey guys *smirks cause he can*.

     Clara: I'm pretty sure you can figure it out.

    Sonic: Figure what out?

    Clara: Nothing.

     Pit: Can I please read it?

     Clara: Um, you might not like this one.

     Pit: Please? *gives Clara puppy dog face*.

     Clara: No, it's a bit different from the last ones I wrote.

      Sonic: *takes phone and reads one-shot*. Um, Clara, why did you write this?

      Clara: It was a request!

      Sonic: The request was to make a me x shy! Reader. Not necessarily one with a French kissing scene.

      Pit: Wait, what? *grabs phone and reads one-shot*. Oh, um, ok then.

       Clara: I told you you wouldn't like it. *takes back phone*. Bye guys!