Ike x Shy! Reader

You were in your room hanging out with your best female friends. These friends included Lucina, Palutena, Zelda, Zero Suit Samus, and Peach.
You were the shy one. Although, it's not very surprising based off how all your friends aren't shy what so ever. Anyway, you guys were playing Truth or Dare.
You were nervous, knowing they were either going to ask you who you liked or dare you to go right up to him and tell you how you feel.
When nervous, you would adjust your glasses or run your fingers through your hair. (You can ignore the glasses part and just do whatever you do when nervous). At the moment, Zelda was being asked truth or dare by Peach.
"Ok, Zelda, truth or dare?" Peach asked. Zelda thought about it for a second.
"Hm, dare, I suppose." She says in an uncertain tone. Peach smirked.
"Tell Link how you feel next time you see him." She says. Zelda blushes lightly and mumbles something under her breath.
"Anyway, (Y/N), truth or dare?" Zelda asks. You look up uncertainly. The dreaded time had come.
"Truth, I guess." You say, quiet as a mouse. Right now, you really needed some support from your best friend, Ike. Although he was your best friend, you still fell for him.
He was so kind when you first met. You could barely talk to anyone, much less make friends. He was the first person you made friends with here. Some of the girls you are sitting with used to tease you. Ike stepped in and the girls stopped the next day.
After that, you made friends with them. They turned out to be really nice, and only teased you because they were having a rough time. You helped them get through it, even if it was in a more quiet way.
Ike said he would always protect you, and he has lived up to his promise; never wanting anything in return. Being in love with your best friend is hard, especially when he's a very handsome person and has such a great personality. It's even harder when you're the shyest girl in all of Smash.
The girls noticed you spacing out, and decided to tap your back and mess with your hair. Which they knew you hated. You instantly came out of mind land and swatted their hands away.
"As I was saying, who do you like?" Zelda asks. You sigh but blush a lot anyway. Oh, and you get embarrassed easily.
"I-Ike." You stutter out quietly. Palutena gave you a reassuring smile. Zelda awed at you.
"Your so cute when act shy." Zelda gushes. You blush lightly. Samus nods in agreement.
"(Y/N), you should tell him. He obviously likes you back." Lucina states. You blush more. The rest of your friends nod in agreement.
"Yeah, you go sit in the garden by the fountain and we'll tell him to go down there for special reasons!" Palutena says.
There was the one problem with your friends. They were matchmakers. There was no way to refuse. They were all to stubborn. You sigh.
"Fine, I'll go down to the garden." You say. The others clap excitedly and cheer in victory. You walk out swiftly and sit by the fountain near (f/c) (f/f)s. You look over at the flowers and hold the top of one in your hand.
It was still connected to the ground by the stem and such. You had never realized how pretty you'd be to Ike. You figured he only liked you as a friend. You kept your feelings hidden deep inside you, never wanting them to escape and take over.
You hear a rustling beside and look up to see Ike. You quickly look back down, blush showing clearly on your face. Ike sits down next to you.
"Are you the 'special surprise' your friends were talking about?" He asks. You turn to look at him. He was angled slightly, looking down at you with his bright, blue eyes.
You make eye contact with him and quickly look back down. The blush was spreading across your face even more.
"Y-yeah, I s-suppose so." You say quietly, not looking back up. Ike picks your chin up with his hand.
"They said you wanted to tell me something. What is it?" He asks gently. His face was only 2 inches from yours. You couldn't do it. You couldn't tell him. At the moment, you wanted to turn and run.
But you didn't. You knew you would have to tell him sooner or later. You decided to do the easiest choice you had. Even if it wasn't truly easy. You quickly close the between the 2 of you, your eyes fluttering shut.
You could tell Ike was surprised. After awhile, he never responded so you pulled back. You knew this would happen, but you chanced it anyway. Your friendship was probably gone by now.
"I'm sorry." You mumble, realizing your mistake. You stood up quickly and started to run. You got about 6ft when a certain blue-haired swordsman caught your wrist. You curse to yourself about how you forgot he was faster than you.
"You shouldn't be." Ike says. You're about to ask why when his lips quickly connect with yours. Although your shocked for a second, you kiss back quickly. After awhile, the both of you pull back for air. You touch your lips with your fingers.
"So, y-you l-like me b-back?" You ask quietly. You start messing with your hair. One of the habits that was mentioned earlier. Ike shook his head. Your heart broke in millions of pieces.
"No I don't like you back. I love you." He says. You blush lightly but roll your eyes.
"I love you, too." You say, happiness welling up inside you. He takes your hand, and you both start walking back to the mansion.

A/N

Clara: 990 words. That's pretty good. Oh, and this was requested by @Gamergirl80. Hope you like it.

   Ike: I'm sure she will.

   Clara: Ah! *drops phone* When did you get here?!?!

   Ike: When you started writing, good job by the way.

   Pit: Ike, it's not polite to come in at random times and startle someone!  

   Clara: Pit, you do it all the time. *whispers* I don't mind though...

   Pit: *pouts* Aw why are you taking his side?

   Clara: I'm not taking sides! I'm just saying you do it all the time so I don't mind

   Pit: Oh ok. As long as you love me

  Clara: Wait what did you just say?!?

   Pit: *puts hands up*. Nothing, nothing at all.

   Clara: *looks at Pit suspiciously*. Anyway, remember to comment, vote, follow, and request. Bye!

   Kirby: What about me?

   Clara: This chapter wasn't about you!

   Kirby: But Pit is in every one

   Clara: There are reasons for that! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this one-shot and goodbye.