Valentines pt 2: Dark Pit x reader

Valentine's Day. The dumbest holiday of them all. You obviously don't like the holiday what so ever. You didn't like it mostly because you didn't have anyone to spend it with.
You fell for Dark Pit, but you figured out a long time ago that you and him were never going to happen. You came from the game Kid Icarus as well.
You were an angel with white and (f/c) wings. You wore a outfit that was somewhat like Palutena's, just shorter and (f/c) instead of green. Your weapon was a lot like Pit's; a bow that could turn into 2 swords.
Anyway, the mansion was hosting a Valentine's Day party, and lady Palutena was trying to convince you to go.
"Come on (Y/N), it will be fun. Besides, Pittoo will be there." Palutena says. Oh, I forgot to mention she knows about your "little" crush. You blush slightly.
"What does it matter if he's there or not? Dark Pit doesn't see me that way. Also, how's watching a bunch of happy couples dancing together while I'm sitting alone eating food fun? I'd rather stay up here and read. I don't like to socialize very much, you know this. Everyone is just so stupid and annoying at times." You argue. Palutena sighs.
"Pittoo loves you, (Y/N). Also, none of the smashers are stupid. Well, perhaps some are, but that's beside the point!" Palutena says. You roll your eyes.
"Ok, that's not what I meant. None of them are very stupid, but almost all of them are annoying. All the guys are very annoying because they keep flirting with me, and most of them are to peppy. The younger smashers are cute, though." You respond. Palutena narrows her eyes.
"You're going whether you like it or not." She says. Palutena quickly grabs your arms and locks you in a closet with a dress and heels.

    You sigh

You sigh. You know she was not going to let you out until you put them on.

~Time Skip to after you are ready~

"Are you happy now?" You ask in annoyance. Palutena smiles and nods.
"Yes I am. Also, you look stunning." Palutena says. You blush slightly but smile.
"Thank you." You say, stretching your wings a bit. Palutena grabs your hand.
"Come on, the party is about to start." She says, the both of you starting to run to the cafeteria. Luckily, you are really good at walking/running in heels. Somehow.
Once you came in, you sighed and rolled your eyes at the cliché decorations. It was like a bomb full of pink, red, purple, and hearts exploded.
Palutena ran off to talk to some of the other female brawlers. You look around. There was a pink, red, and purple dance floor and people danced to some upbeat love songs.
You walk over to the snack bar. It was full of heart shaped cookies and lots of chocolate. You smile. Chocolate was your favorite. (Sorry if you don't like it).
You grabbed a plate and filled it with chocolate. You then sat in a armchair in a lonely corner. The music was obnoxiously loud and it hurt your ears. You start eating your chocolate quickly.
Once you finished, you quickly went into the garden outside. You walked over and sat on a bench, looking at the beautiful night sky covered with stars. You sigh in happiness.
You then look at the flowers, only to smile once you realize that they were (f/f)s. You didn't notice when a person started walking toward you.
"Hey (Y/N)." Dark Pit says, poking your back. You flinch; you hated people touching your back. You glare at Pittoo.
"Don't touch my back, Pittoo." You say. Dark Pit frowns and crosses his arms.
"No hi? Or how are you doing? Also, don't call me that." He says, sitting next to you. You smirk.
"What, does little Dark Pit not like to be called by his nicknames?" You ask teasingly. Dark Pit rolls his eyes.
"And does little (Y/N) not like being poked in the back?" He teases back, starting to poke your back. You twitch. A lot. Dark Pit stops and smirks. You stretch your wings backward and look him up and down.
He was wearing a traditional black suit with a black tie. He still looked very good, though. Dark Pit notices your staring and raises an eyebrow. He smirks as he leans in close to your ear.
"Like what you see?" Dark Pit whispers in your ear. You blush a dark red and look at the ground, trying to hide it. Dark Pit picks your chin up. "Well, do you?" He asks bluntly.
"M-maybe." You stutter out. Dark Pit smirks and leans in close to your face.
"Maybe is good enough for me." He says. You're about to ask him what he means, but have no time since his soft lips were on yours. Your eyes widen in shock and you have no time to react since he already disconnected.
"W-wha-" Your cut off by his lips again. This time you're ready and you actually kiss back; eyes fluttering shut. He smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around your waist just below your wings, pulling you as close to him as possible.
By this time, your face rivals a tomato. You wrap your arms around his neck, and you both just kind of kiss until you run out of air. The both of you pull back, panting slightly.
"I see the tomato has finally reacted." Dark Pit teases, a smirk forming on his face. You glare at him.
"Hey!" You say in an annoyed manner. Pittoo rolls his eyes.
"I'm kidding, (Y/N)." He says bluntly. You roll your eyes and sigh.
"Ok Pittoo." You say, smirking a bit. Dark Pit glares at you.
"How did I fall in love with you?" He asks. You blush a dark red.
"Wait... you love me?" You ask. Dark Pit rolls in eyes in irritation.
"I thought you figured that out. I mean, we did just make out. Anyway, giving the holiday, (Y/N), will you be my valentine?" He asks. You smile and nod.
"Of course I will Pittoo." You say happily. Dark Pit sighs.
"You're the only one who can call me that. I love you." He says. You smile.
"I love you too, Pittoo." You say.

A/ N

Clara: 1070 words. That's the second longest one I made. Oh, and sorry for the slow updates.

   Dark Pit: Hi Clara, what are you doing?

   Clara: *exits out of Wattpad and turns off phone* Just making a set on Polyvore...

   Dark Pit: *raises eyebrows* Sure you are.

   Clara: *turns phone back on and goes onto Polyvore, clicking on the edit button for the set I made for this chapter* See, I wasn't lying.

   Dark Pit: Fine, I believe you.

   Pit: Hey Clara-chan. Oh, hello Pittoo.

   Clara: Hi Pit!

   Dark Pit: You're excited

   Clara: *blushes lightly*. Shut up.

   Pit: Um, if Dark Pit is on this chapter, does that mean you made a one-shot about him?

   Clara: Pit! I wasn't going to tell him!

   Pit: Oh, sorry Clara-chan.

   Dark Pit: *grabs Clara's phone and reads one-shot* Your a good writer.

    Clara: Thanks, but I'm not all that great at it.

    Pit: Don't lie to yourself!

   Clara: Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and see you later. Bye!