Valentines pt 1: Male! Robin x reader

Valentine's Day. The day of love. Couples being all cute and mushy. You didn't really like the whole thing. It was ok, but you didn't like to be reminded that you were alone. Nobody loves you.
      Your best friends Lucina and Robina (I calling female Robin Robina) would always deny that. You see, you fell in love with a certain shy tactician magician. You wished to confess to him, but your own shyness and fear of rejection was like an enormous brick wall for you to scale.
      You don't really talk to many people. You rather read or come up with your own tactics actually. You were quite anti-social. You are very nice, though. You are just simply not good with your words.
       You only talk to Lucina, Robina, and Robin. Occasionally you will talk to Ike, Marth, and Roy, but it barely ever happens. Anyway, you were talking to Lucina and Robina.
      "So, (Y/N), what are you doing this Valentine's Day?" Lucina asks. You look up from the book you are reading and blush lightly.
      "N-nothing." You reply in a whisper. Robina rolls her eyes and sighs. You look at her and tilt your head. "What?" You ask.
       "You have to confess to Robin at some point! He's been wanting to tell you he loves you, but he can't for the same reason you can't! Honestly, the both of you are way to insecure and shy." Robina states. You blush more.
        "I don't think he does... but I suppose it's worth a shot. I mean, it's not like I'm going to find out if he loves me if I never ask... Fine, I'll do it. See you later." You say, getting up and walking out of the room.
        You walk out of the mansion and into the garden. It was so beautiful with the flowers spread around. You tend to think a lot, though. You always figured it was because you were a tactician, and you were always thinking about different tactics.
        Well, you just so happened to be thinking again and not paying attention to where you were going. This caused you to bump into someone and fall.
       "I'm sorry (Y/N), I wasn't looking where I was going." Robin says, holding a hand out to you, his other behind his back. You smile lightly.
       "It's alright, I w-wasn't paying any attention either." You respond, taking his hand. Robin pulls you up and you notice his hand behind his back. "Um, Robin, what is behind your back?" You ask, tilting your head slightly. He blushes.
       "N-nothing... Anyway, I've b-been looking for you." Robin says. You look into his brown eyes.
       "Oh, w-why?" You ask while blushing lightly. You try your hardest not to break eye contact. Robin blushes as well. He honestly looked like a cherry with whip cream on top. He takes his one hand from behind his back and holds out a (f/f).
      "I w-wanted to give you this..." Robin trails off. You smile with a growing blush. You gently grab the flower and admire its beauty.
       "It's beautiful, thank you Robin." You say lightly. He smiles and grabs the (f/f). Robin then places it behind your ear. (If it has thorns then pretend Robin already took them off).
       "It's not as beautiful as you." He whispers in your ear. You blush a dark red.
       "That was very cliché of you, Robin, but t-thank y-you." You say. Robin chuckles a bit. You smile and look down, a wind blowing your (h/l) (h/c). Robin blushes.
       "Can I ask you something?" Robin asks. You smile and nod.
    "Well, you just asked me something, but what else did you want to ask me?" You say. Robin chuckles a bit then turns red. He grabs your hands and brings them close to his chest.
      "W-well, I need to tell you something first. (Y/N), you are the most beautiful person I have ever met and I love you. So, I wanted to know if you'd be my valentine?" Robin says. You smile.
        "I would love to be your valentine, Robin. I love you too." You reply. Robin stares deep into your (e/c) eyes while you stare into his brown ones. Suddenly, he crashed his lips against yours.
       You immediately kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck, timidly. Robin wraps his around your waist. The kiss was soft and tender, yet full of passion at the same time. It was perfect.
       After a couple minutes, you both separate for air. You look into Robin's brown eyes while panting slightly. He smiles and cradles you in his arms. Oh, what a wonderful Valentine's Day.

                             A/N

    Clara: 790 words. That was very short. Oh well, I got the first one done!

    Pit: Hey Clara-chan!

    Clara: Oh hey, Pit. You came earlier than usual.

    Pit: *frowns* Did you not want to see me?

    Clara: T-that's not what I meant!

    Robin: Hey guys.

    Clara: Oh, hey Robin

    Pit: Please don't tell me I'm being replaced.

    Clara: You're not being replaced.

    Pit: Good. Question, did you write another one-shot?

    Clara: Yes, yes I did. *tosses phone at Pit* Read it if you want.

    Pit: Ok! *reads one-shot* Oh, so you made it about Robin. He might want to read it too. *tosses phone to Robin*

   Robin: *reads one-shot and blushes*. Um, that was very cute.

   Clara: Thank you. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Remember to follow, vote, request, and comment. Bye!