Lucario x Spirit! Reader

Lucario wondered around outside aimlessly. He had nothing to do, and didn't have any friends. Well, Luxario didn't think he did. All the other Pokemon would try to become friends with him, but he tuned them out.
       You see, about 2 weeks ago, Lucario's best friend died on the battlefield. You were Lucario's best friend. You were brawling against Ganondorf, who accidentally misaimed a front smash.
        It hit your head, and the impact plus all the other damage you took caused you to go into a coma. You were in a coma for 2 whole months, and you sadly ended up dying. Lucario had almost saved you, too.
        Lucario now blames himself for your death. You became a spirit, watching him from afar. The only way Lucario could ever see you again is either, a.) go to the woods, or b.) die and become a spirit as well.
         To make matters worse, Lucario had fallen in love with you before you died, and you had fallen for him.
     Although, you can move things as a spirit. You didn't realize this until this very day, when you somehow managed to bump into a teapot inside the mansion.
     You were extremely happy about your discovery, since it means you good give Lucario signs to go to the woods. There, you could tell him that your death is not his fault and just talk to him in general. Oh, and below is a picture of what you where as a spirit.

          (You can ignore some of the background and stuff and your hair and eye color are whatever you choose them to be

          (You can ignore some of the background and stuff and your hair and eye color are whatever you choose them to be. I just used those for the outfit for the hairstyle and makeup).
        You quickly float through some walls and grab a pencil and some paper. Surprisingly, no one noticed you. Well, when you say you, you mean a pencil and paper floating through the air.
     You float outside and see Lucario had sat down on the garden bench with his head in his paw/hands. You write 'go to forest' on the paper and hold it up in front of him. When Lucario doesn't look up, you poke him with your pencil.
       Lucario looks up to see a floating piece of paper. Once he reads it, Lucario gets up and goes to the forest, cause why not? You teleport the pencil and paper back to where you found them.
       You then float into the woods, going ahead of Lucario. He should be able to see you by now. You land in front of Lucario, almost causing him to faint at the sight of you. You smile.
       "Hello, Lucario." You say lightly. You can't tell whether Lucario is creeped out or full of joy. Perhaps both. "It's me, (Y/N). Well, it's my spirit, but you get the point." You say, trying to answer unasked questions.
       "H-how? W-why?" Lucario manages to studded out. You sigh.
       "You see, I'm stuck here on Earth. Something went wrong when they tried to send my soul to heaven, so my spirit was left here." You say.
        "I wish I could hug you." Lucario says. He then frowns. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I let you down. I let you die." Lucario apologizes.
      "It wasn't your fault, you tried your best. Don't go blaming Ganondorf either; accidents happen to the best of us." You say. Lucario sighs.
      "When will I get to see you? Er, spirit you?" Lucario says, correcting himself.
      "You can only see me in the woods, anyone can, but only in the woods. Outside of the woods, you can see me moving things and such. Oh, and you can talk to me as well." You say happily. Lucario smiles a tad bit.
       "Other than the fact that your basically dead, is being a spirit fun?" Lucario questions. You smile.
        "It's a lot more fun than you'd think. Oh, and you know how when people try to touch ghosts it goes right through them?" You question. Lucario nods. "Well, I can touch people, and my touch will almost feel completely human like. Like this." You say.
        You then press your lips to Lucario's. His eyes widened, but he somehow managed to kiss back.
         "Uh, I love you (Y/N). Since the day we met until now. Plus more in the future. Spirit or not, I love you with all my heart." Lucario says. You smile.
         "I love you too, Lucario." You whisper...

                              A/N

     Clara: 741 words. Did you guys like it? This was requested by SilleKvistRydahl . Hope you liked it.

      Pit: Have you continued the Valentine's Day one?

      Clara: No, I did another request.

      Pit: Aw.

      Clara: *tosses phone to Pit*. Just read it.

       Pit: *reads one-shot*. That's an interesting way of looking at it.

       Lucario: Hey guys.

        Pit: *tosses phone to Lucario*.  Read that.

       Lucario: *reads one-shot*. Cute but why a spirit?

      Clara: It's a request. Anyway, bye!