Chapter 21- Falling For A Thug

If a girl understands your bullshit, sticks through your mistakes, smile even when you've done nothing for her, it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obvious you don't deserve her...

~Blaze~

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.

How do I always end up in these type of situations?

"No, no, no. You don't have to thank me, get up," I told her as I went to grab her arm to stand her up.

"But I want to.. don't you want me to?" she asked with a pout, I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face.

"No, I don't want you to. Get up-"

"Blaze just let me thank you," she smiled as she went to grab my zipper again.

"Bruh, don't you know that no mean no? What the fuck is wrong with you? Get yo ass up and get out my damn office before I drag yo ass out of here," I snapped as I yanked her up and shoved her out my office. I'm not about to have Monique crying again over some dumb shit like this, I don't have time for it.

I got myself together before heading out my office. I went to my truck and sighed, pulling out my phone to text her.

aye can we talk?

Monique- Is everything okay??

ig, want me to pick you up?

Monique- Yeah, call me when you're outside

I pulled out the trap and headed towards her house. It was a twenty five minute drive so that should give her enough time to get ready. When I pulled up, I just beeped the horn, I didn't feel like calling.

Seconds later she came out the house with a bag over her shoulder. As she hopped in the truck I rose a brow.

"My dad said I could stay with you tonight.. if that's okay with you, of course?" she asked, I shrugged as I pulled out her driveway and onto the main road.

"Yeah, I don't mind."

"Sooo.. what did you want to talk about?"

"Wait, are you hungry? We can get something to fix or just pick up a pizza, it doesn't matter to me," I suggested knowing that it might not be anything to eat at the house.

"We can get a pizza, that's fine," so I got a large pizza from Pizza Hut and headed home.

"I've missed it here," Monique mumbled as I pulled up into my driveway, she jumped out the truck and headed in to see CoCo.

"Here, let me take your bag. Whenever you get done with her, meet me in my room," I told her as I went upstairs to my room. I dropped her bag down on the floor and laid down on my bed, taking my shoes off. Some girl kept sending nudes to my phone but at the moment, I chose to ignore them.

Few minutes later, Monique came upstairs with the box of pizza in her hands and CoCo following her.

"You left the pizza downstairs-"

"Why isn't CoCo in the backyard?" I asked confused as I stared back and forth between her and the dog. CoCo was just giving me the puppy dog look and I knew it was because she wanted to stay in.

"Well, she didn't want to go so I let her stay," I rolled my eyes as CoCo jumped on the bed and rested her head on my stomach. "See? Look at how cute she is, she missed you."

"She missed you here too," I told Monique, looking at her. She smiled, I'm glad she's happy.

"Did you want to talk now?" I nodded my head and sat up, resting my back against the headboard of my bed as I looked at her.