Chapter 5- Falling For A Thug

I found the light at the end of the tunnel, that's why I kept my head high. Instead of selling my faith and sitting here wishing I would die. Living in Hell On Earth, dead last so I couldn't see first, but I knew it wouldn't get worse so it only got better and it's getting better.
~August Alsina

Blaze

"Woah, what's the matter with you?" Chuck asked as I stormed inside the trap. I ignored him and yelled out to get everyone's attention.

"Everybody listen up! I need you all to bring me a man by the name of Lance Turner. Beat him when you find him, but I want him alive. You have two hours," I demanded before walking back into my office. I heard footsteps following me causing me to look over my shoulder briefly and saw that it was Jermaine. He closed the door behind him and locked it, looking at me confused.

"What's going on? Who's Lance?" he asked me. I ignored his stare and looked out the window.

"He raped Monique, or tried to," I admitted lowly.

"Who raped Monique?" he asked confused. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. I love this man like a brother but he dumb as hell and I seriously worry about him. "Oh, wait! You mean Lance?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Yes you idiot! Who else?" he put his hands up in surrender.

"Alright, I'm sorry, damn. But is she okay?" I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face.

"I don't know man. I don't know if he went through with it fully before she ran, but I know something happened cause she hasn't been the same since that night. I just don't know what to do with her. I haven't dealt with anything like this before," I tried to explain. When I looked up at him I noticed he was smirking slightly.

"You like her," he stated causing my eyes to narrow. I shook my head.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm not capable of liking anyone, plus I don't date anyway and you know this."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that buddy," he laughed patting my shoulder, when he noticed me glaring at him he took a step back.

"I'll be back in two hours, I got shit to do," I mumbled before walking out the door and slamming it. I could hear Jermaine still laughing at me as I left and I rolled my eyes.

I don't like Monique. I don't like anybody but my damn self.

Sasha the hoe- You should come by... Parents are out and I want to see you ;)

Looks like I gotta booty call.

Thirty minutes later I was pulling into her driveway to see what was up with her. Before I could even knock on the door, she opened it, wearing nothing but a lingerie and heels.

"Like what you see?" she asked smirking with her hand on her hip. I tore my gaze away from her body and looked her in the eyes.

"You gon' let me come in or what?" I asked. She smiled at me and pulled me inside before shutting the door behind us. Immediately her lips were on mine before the door even closed all the way, and I could feel her pressing her body into mine.

"I've missed you," she breathed before kissing her way down my neck and groping me through my pants.

"Don't speak," I mumbled against her. I was here for one thing and one thing only. And she knew that.

When she dropped to her knees in front of me I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and I ignored it. If it was important they'd call me again.

When I felt my phone continuously ringing  in my pocket, I snatched it out and saw Monique's name flashing on the front. Thinking that something was wrong, I quickly answered it and pushed Sasha away from me.