Introducing Our Characters

Link: Link is a simple village boy. He lives in a small village in the woods. He has been an orphan since he was very young. He'd always been naturally good with a sword. He's very courageous, strong, and pretty cute. ;)

Zelda: Zelda is an only child. Her mother passed away and she has been raised by her father. Being a princess, she is next heir to the throne of Hyrule Kingdom. She is very smart and wise. She is kind, though sometimes maybe too much. Not to mention, she's beautiful.

Ike: Ike is a very strong, young, man. He has always been strong. He's pretty good with a sword as well. He has a slight jealousy and a small anger problem. Who can blame him? His father killed his mother, then he too was eventually killed. The only family he has left is his little sister Mist. *Also guys the thing about his dad killing his mom, really did happen in a game. Or so I was told.*

Marth: Marth is the king of Altea. Though I guess prince is a better term considering he isn't married. He's good with a sword and pretty smart. Definitely the most sensible out of his trio of friends, Ike, Roy, and of course, him himself.

Roy: Roy is good with a sword as well. He and Ike have been friends the longest, though they have been friends with Marth for a while as well. He's a big time flirt/sleeze. He hits on many women, though he struggles to manage a relationship.

Peach: Peach is princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario has saved her multiple times from Bowser. He has big feelings for her, but she doesn't return them. She isn't the brightest as far as school, but she is pretty good with love advice. She is your typical blonde though. I guess you could say she gets around.

Samus: Samus is a strong fighter. She served in the galactic army for some time. She's good with anything from blasters, to rocket launchers, to electric whips. She's very sneaky and persuasive. At least to boys. She is good at seducing, usually only to find out plans or something though. Not for pleasure. She has a really fit body allowing her a lot of athletic abilities.

Malon: Malon and Link have been friends for quite some time. Her father owns Lon Lon Ranch. She is pretty smart for not getting a proper education. She is very hardworking. Her father, being a lazy bum, doesn't do much work on the ranch, so it's up to her. She's very good with horses.

Pit: Pit comes from the sky. He's an angel warrior. He's faught quite a few battles. He's very sweet and kind. He'd never even dream of using women. His relationships always last long and he would never cheat. He's a good and loyal friend.

Dark Link: Dark Link, also known as DL, looks a lot like Link. Don't be fooled by appearances though. He is just the opposite of Link...almost. He is good with a sword like Link and has some of the same taste. He's a good fighter though he doesn't do well in school.

Midna: Midna is from the Twilight Realm. In fact, she is princess of the Twilight Realm, but she wanted to get a proper education in the light world. Don't be fooled, though she is from land of the shadows, she has a fairly good heart. I wouldn't get on her bad side though...you don't want to see her angry.

So that's the main characters I will be interacting with in the story. Though there will be some semi main characters involved later.

AMAZING COVER BY PikaGirl260 FOLLOW HER PLEASE. (: