Chapter 26

[Name] pov:

"Finaly done training!" I said and the boys let out a chuckle.

"Are you exited on our last match, [Lastname]-chan?" Yukki asked and I put a finger on my chin and started thinking.

"Well... I'm not realy hyped about it. I've been practicing 6 hours every day to improve my stamina while running in a high speed lately." I exclaimed and I suddenly felt Hiori lean his arm ontop of my head with a teasing smile.

"How about telling us about this picture?" He then showed us a picture of me wearing Reo's and Nagi's shirt. I immediately tried to take his phone away but his goddamn height is on the way.

"I never knew it was allowed for you to wear others jersey~ mind if you try mine~?" He said with a teasing tone and I immediately blushed.

"No way! I did it because I couldn't resist their damn puppy eyes!" I objected.

"Aww... does that mean if I give you puppy eyes then you'll wear my shirt~?" He asked and I immediately hugged Kurona with crocodile tears.

"Kuronaaaa... Hiori is bullying meeee..." I whined as the shorter boy patted my back and pointed an accusing finger on Hiori. "Don't bully [Lastname]. Bullying is bad, bad." He scolded making the other boys chuckle.

"Haha, as much as I don't want to say it. Don't you think [Lastname]-chan is too short to be wearing a six feet males jersey?" Yukki suddenly said and I gasp in this belief.

"How dare you insult my height!" I then pointed an accusing finger on him. "We're not friends anymore, Yukki!" I exclaimed with a pout, still hugging Kurona. And Yukki only laughs at my cuteness.

"How about we eat some lunch first before reviewing the footage of PXG?" Isagi suggested and we all agreed. I then let go of Kurona and jumped on Isagi's back. "Carry me." I said making him sigh.

Isagi gave me a piggy backride all the way to the cafeteria. Once we got there I got off Isagi's back and we started to get our food. I decided to eat omurice today with some orange juice and we all sat down and started to eat while talking about random stuff.

"Anyway you've finaly found a rival of yours, right [Name]?" Isagi said and I nodded. "Despite being the youngest, his passes are as perfect as mine." I exclaimed and Isagi hummed in agreement.

"I know right? I kinda want to recieve one of his passes." Isagi muttered the last part but I manage to hear it and let out a dramatic gasp.

"Yoichi are you replacing me?!" I yelled and he started waving his hands around with a surprise expression. "N-No! That's not what I mea--"

I quickly cut him off by tackling him into a hug. "Don't leave me Yoichi! I know you can't live without me!" I whinned and with that we started bickering. After a while we finaly stopped, and we are currently inside our dorm with me being lied down on Isagi's lap, and be was gently strocking my hair.

"[Name]-sama~ can you wear my jersey now~?" Hiori said with his usual teasing tone. I huffed and buried my face further in Isagi's stomach.

"Hiori... I think this is a bad time to tease her right now... she's currently in a bad mood." Isagi stated and let out a sigh.