Chapter 19

[Name] pov:

After training I decided to go and take a shower.

'Hmm, Kunigami seems different from when I first met him. He doesn't even want to talk to anyone.' I thought to myself and went into the bath tub.

"I wonder what happen in wild card..." I muttered.

After taking a shower I felt hungry so I decided to make my way to the cafeteria, but when I was on my way there I noticed that the door of the training room is open. I took a peak and saw Kunigami doing push ups.

'For someone who doesn't want to talk to anyone he sure has great endurance.' I thought as I watch Kunigami stand up and drink some water.

"Are you done spying on me?" He said making my eyes widen. 'He noticed me?!' "I wasn't spying on you! I was just passing by and noticed the training room open, that's all." I responded and he just ignored me.

"Hey, Kunigami... why won't you talk to Isagi? Your making him and the other Team Z worried." I said and he just glared at me.

"I don't care. They don't mean anything to me anymore. Mind your own buisness, Shadow." He spat but I remained unfaced.

"You know, after watching you play in our match I've always wanted to be able to play with you. I was hoping that when I see you again I would ask you to play with me... but seeing you right now you will probably just tell me to fuck off, right?" I exclaimed I then noticed another precense present but I ignored it.

"Good thing you know. Now leave and go play with someone else, brat." I spat again and I just walked away without saying anything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Isagi pov:

"But seeing you right now you will probably just tell me to fuck off, right?" [Name] said.

"Good thing you know. Now leave and go play with someone else, brat." Kunigami spat but [Name] just walked away without saying anything else. I went out of my hiding spot and walked up to the door to confront Kunigami.

"Kunigami... you said that you wanted to play with [Name] someday... and this is how you treat her?!" I yelled in disbelief. (Maybe slight anger.)

"So what? My only goal here is to crush everyone who stands in my way." He said and made me even angrier. "[Name] has always looked up to you! She always wanted to be able to play with you! She always belived that you'd make a great hero." He then glared at me before saying.

"Shut up. I don't care about that stupid dream of mine. The Kunigami you used to know isn't here anymore. Now fuck off!" He shouted. I let out a 'tsk' and walked to where [Name] went hoping to see her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Name] pov:

After I have taken my food I sat down at an empty table and started to eat. I then heard footsteps behind me but I decided to ignore it.

"Uhm, [Name]." I heard a familiar voice, I looked behind me and saw Isagi with a food on his tray.

"Can I sit with you?" He asked and I nodded. Once he sat down he started eating. It was silent, but Isagi decided to speak up.