Chapter 14

[Name] pov:

I was having a peaceful dream when suddenly.

"[Lastname], it's time to wake up." I woke up by Isagi's voice as he shook me a little.

"Ugh... five more minutes..." I muttered but it seems like Isagi heard me.

"We have an important match today, [Lastname]. We have to hurry and eat breakfast." Isagi said as I whined. I then felt someone sit on my bed, when I looked up I saw Bachira.

"I can carry you if that's what you want." He said with a giggle.

"Yes, please..." I said as Bachira crouch down to give me a piggyback ride. I then stood up from my bed and plopped myself on Bachira's back.

"Up we go!" He said as he stood up with me on his back and started walking towards the cafetiria with Isagi behind us. While making our way at the cafetiria I wince in pain.

'Ugh... I forgot I have period today.'

"You ok, [Name]?" Bachira asked looking at me from behind.

"I'm fine, just cramps..." I said almost a whisper.

"Aryu got you some pain killers. You should drink some before the match." Said Isagi as I hummed in respons.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The match was about to start and I was finish changing I then went out of the bathroom and was greeted by Bachira.

"[Name]-chan, did you take your pain killers?" He asked.

"Yeah, I will be able to play so don't worry." I said as I waved a hand. "Thanks for the pain killers Aryu." I thanked him with a small smile.

"No problem, in return give me one of your glam passes." He responded with a pose. As me and Isagi sweat dropped at the sight. Isagi then let out a small chuckle as he whispered something in my ear.

"Some weird team you got here..." Now it was my turn to chuckle. I then looked an Rin and asked.

"Rin-kun, whats the plan?" He then looked at me and said. "Win this in an instant." Before walking out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once we were on the feild we were greeted by the world five.

"Bahahahahaha! They're scrawnier than I thought."

"See? The japanese aren't known to be muscular at all. Now lay up the ten gran, that you owe me. You lost the bet."

"...For some reason. They're crackling up." Said Aryu.

"Is that english? I don't understand." Bachira said with a confuse look.

"... Me neither." Isagi said agreeing with Bachira.

"They're calling you guys scrawny." I said looking at the world five with my usual face.

"Ehhh, you understand english [Name]-chan?" Bachira asked looking at me as I nodded.

"I was the best at english in me, Nagi and Reo's class." I said as Bachira started to phraise me.