Chapter 2

[Name] pov:

I heard my alarm ringing letting me know that I have to get ready for school. *yawn* "Uh I have to get ready for school.... what a pain." I said as i got up from bed and got ready after i ate my breakfast and brushed my teeth. Once I got out I saw a big car stop in fron of my house. "Wow that car is big" I said with my usual tone. And I saw Reo walking out of the car. "Huh where is she? Is she still asleep?" "I'm right here" I said as he flinched. "Oh [name] i didn't see you there haha. How long have you been there anyways?" Reo asked "I have been here all the time" i said "My presence is almost inisible so i'm not surprised if you did not know I was here" "Don't worry me and Nagi try our best to notice you more" he said with a grin.

"Now hop on and lets get to school the three of us together" said Reo. Once i got inside I was greeted by Nagi. "Good morning [name]" he said "Good morning Nagi" i said as i sat beside him.

"Nagi, [Name] do you live alone?" "Yeah I came to this prep school... To join a good company so that i have an easy life in the future... Haven't I told you?" Nagi said as I nod slowly. "I heared you guys don't want to work! So you guys are pretty much forced to live alone, aren't you?" Asked Reo. "Yeah my dream is to retire early and live comfortably. A slow life said Nagi. I didn't listen to whatever they are saying and just draw pictures in my mind.

"But isn't that a reflection of how much of a hassle it is?" What Nagi said caught my attention and i decidede to speak up. "I agree with Nagi, stuff like working with people, matches and offsides." I said "I have no idea what the rules are in the first place." I said Nagi.

"You two will be fine! Just do as I say!" "You, [name] and I will win the world cup! Thats my dream!"

"Eh, seems like a troublesome dream" I said

"Nice to meet you again [Name], Nagi!! Call me boss!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author pov:

Reo was observing you and Nagi in class. Your seat was infront of Nagi since his book is covering his face you figured that he might be asleep like he always do in every class.
When the teacher called for Nagi to answer whatever is in the board his book fell of revealing him eating a melon bread. He offered to give the teacher some and the whole class laughed at him ecept for you and Reo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Name] pov:

I was playing video games at the stairecase when I felt something hit my feet, I didn't even bother looking at it and focused on my game. "Hey [Name]." A voice called out my name. "Let's play soccer together!" I looked up from my phone to see Reo with a smile. "You won't give up huh?"

"The skills you did were amazing that day I'm certain!" Reo phraised and I can feel my cheeks heating up a bit. Some people did watch you and phraise your skills but why are you only feeling this just now?

"Wh-what are you talking about.... its probably nothing amazing anyway...."

"I'm certain that your skills are amazing! And your realy cool!" Reo insisted. "Come join us you, me and Nagi will be the best in the world! It's your destiny, both of you should be proud that I found both of you!" Me and Nagi looked at each other and then looked back at the rich boy.

"Fine, whatever you say then." I sigh in defeat. "But... I don't remember having a soccer club here in the school." Said Nagi.

"Huh? We've already talked about that stuff!"said Reo

"Wait how did you even find me? You know since my precence is almost invisible." I asked shocked. "Didn't I also said to you that me and Nagi will do our best to notice you more? And we did didn't we?" He said and smiled at me, it almost made me want to tear up but I manage to hold it in and i can't help but thought to myself 'I'm glad... i'm glad that i met Nagi and Reo'

"Now lets go to the soccer club and meet the other members!" Said Reo and I smiled a little and said,"Yeah lets go...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter two done and thank you to all you guys for reding this i hope you all enjoyed!!!