Chapter 25

[Name] pov:

With the help of Zantetsu's advise on having much more stamina. My speed has incresed and I was able to play longer on the feild.

'I'm surprise he that he could even give some advise, despite him being a total idiot.' I thought to myself remembering Zantetsu's stupid words back in the first selection.

"You've been staying longer on the feild [Name] did something happen?" Isagi asked as he handed me a water bottle.

"I got a little help from an old friend. He gave me some advise and i was able to increse my stamina even if I'm running around in the feild." I exclaimed and he hummed in respons.

"I see... is that friend of yours Zantetsu?" He asked and I looked at him with a curious expression.

"Ah, well it's just a hunch." He exclaimed with a light chuckle.

"Honestly I'm surprise he was able to give me an advise." I said looking back at the other boys who are training.

"Why do you say that?" He asked and I looked at him.

"He's basicaly an idiot." I said nonchalantly.

"You sound so sure about it." Isagi said as he sweatdrop.

"Of course I'm sure. The way he tries to talk and sound smart only makes him seem like and Idiot." I said as Isagi sweatdrop of how I looked serious about it.

{♡Meanwhile in the France Stantrum♡}

Zantetsu then felt an irk mark forming on his head.

"You okay Zantetsu?" Karasu asked.

"I don't know. For some reason I feel 'irratation'." Zantetsu exclaimed.

"It's 'irretated' Zantetsu." Karasu corrected, a dark aura was then felt around Rin.

"Get in position." He demanded.

{♡Back to our MC♡}

We were currently eating lunch in the cafeteria while talking about random things.

"Hehe, you sure like pudding [Lastname]-chan." Yukki said while whipping off some pudding that got on the side of my mouth.

"That's [Name] for ya. Last time Karasu told me that you ate more than five puddings when you went to meet up in shibuya. You really have a big sweet tooth don't ya~?" Hiori teased and I pouted.

"What's wrong with me liking some pudding?" I muttered making the boys laugh at my cute pout.

"Well what can I say? [Name] is [Name], we can't anything about it." Isagi exclaimed with a light chuckle and the boys nodded in agreement.

"You guys are so mean..." I pouted even more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm really sorry for him [Lastname]-san. He could get realy childish." Loki apologized. Charles is currently hugging me, with his arms wrapped around my waist and his right cheek resting on my chest.