Chapter 8

[Name] pov:

(I forgot to say that your number 8)

"I'm not a slave, i'm Reo and [Name]'s partner." I heard Nagi said as he let me go.

"Ah? Why don't you scram before I get your ass kicked, you peace-loving softie. To be the world's best player, that means you stand alone as king. Your buddy-buddy act ain't gonna cut it at this level you bottom-feeding slaves."

"What...?"

"To be perfecly honest with you I don't give a rat's ass about football." Nagi said.

"Huh?"

"Talking all kinds of trash at [Name] and beating up Reo. I just got pissed at your violent method, Shithead." Nagi shot at him.

"You mother... you wanna get your ass kicked you good-for-nothing slave?" Barou shot back.

"Ah?" Nagi took a step forward but me and Reo stopped him to getting closer.

"Alright let's calm down now, Nagi-kun." I said holding his arm to stop him from getting closer.

"Yeah! And besides we're still winning. Forget about this good-for-nothing king."

"Let's go show him that we're stronger in the second half." I said looking at Nagi with pleading eye's.

"Yes ma'am."

[KICKOFF!!]

I stole the ball from the team X player and passed it to Reo. He then got past the other opposing players and pass the ball to Nagi before saying.

"Nagi, [Name] score one more goals each. And get your own high luxury bed!!" He demanded.

"Yeah I know."

"Aye aye captain."

Nagi then shot the ball to the net earning us the fifth point.

{♡TIME SKIP♡}

The score is 5-1 Barou scored the 1st point of their team.

"Hey, Reo pass the ball to me when the kick of starts." I told him while walking to my position.

"Heh, you got it partner~" He said with a smirk.

[KICKOFF!!]

I then started running ahead no with no one seeming to notice me. Reo the did a long pass towards me. Once the players notice me they started panicing.

"Shit, was she there all the time!?"

"Hey! Defender's stop her!!"

They shouted and the defender's started running towards me attemting to steal the ball but I dodge each one off them. When I was about to score Barou came out of no where and pulled me on my shoulder hard making me almost lose balance.

"Hey that's a foul!!" Reo shouted.

And now I was face-to-face with Barou. He tried to steal the ball but I used misdirection and getting past him and shoot the ball into the net with all my might performing a bicycle shot. Scoring us the winning goal.