Chapter 23

Help! I wanted to re-read the Blue Lock manga to finish this chapter and I stubbled upon this! I can't stop laughing!

[Name] pov:

"Now whitout further ado, I'll announce the starting XI for our game against Ubers."

We all listened attentively in front of Noa. Only a couple of us were picked to play which made the mood more tensed than usual. Noa went on explaining the different formations and the players that would play. I then felt someone hold my hand and I saw Isagi, with a determine look on his eyes. He held my hand tightly and I held it back. I turned my head back to Noa when he mentioned his name.

"Kaiser and Isagi our two key players on offence. Simply put, whoever manages to destroy Ubers defensive game plan will become this Teams King. And that 'King' will become [Lastname]'s light."

Raichi, who was selected to play for this round, crossed his arms. "Hmph. I see. Basically, you want me to protect these two princes... while they fight for the throne."

"You unhappy?"

Raichi then smirks. "No, not at all..." he put an arm on his chest and slightly bowed. "I'll do my job to crush everyone on the midfeild, so you spoiled princes better get your shit together!"

Noa then looked at me. "[Lastname], do you understand your role?" He asked and I nodded.

I let go of Isagi's hand before speaking. "While Raichi does his job to protect the two... you want me to assisst the one who was able to win the throne. That 'King' will be my light and I'll be their shadow." I exclaimed and Noa nodded in approval.

"I see it seems like you all understand your role on this game. Although, don't get to fixade on Isagi, Kaiser. I will not tolerate any more of your irrational and illogical plays." Noa finally finishes, making Kaiser role his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah." He retorted.

"Time to test your new theory, if you're a striker, prove it by scoring goals."

"Yes master!" We all called out.

"It's show time Bastard Munchen."

All the selected players began walking to the feild. I was beside Isagi while fixing my shirt.

"Remember it's whoever scores the most goals." I heard Kaiser said. "Don't run away, Yoichi."

"Right back at you prince shithead." Isagi spat making me faceplamed at their bickering.

"Both my princes are already fighting huh?" I said with a amused smirk, making Isagi chuckle.

"Na... not yet!" Isagi said and grinned.

"What he said..." Kaiser nodded and looked forward at the feild we were approaching.

Once we were finaly in the feild we saw the Ubers waiting for us. My eyes fell on the figure approaching us... it was Aiku.

"Well, well, if it isn't those german puppies. It's been a while." He said with a grin. "Hello to you too Aiku." I spoke and when he noticed me his grin widen.

"Now if isn't it my dear [Lastname]-chan. Ready for me to put a leash on you once and for all?" He teased making me roll my eyes at him and cross my arms under my chest. "Just try and catch me Mr. Cop. I won't make this game easy for you." I exclaimed making him let out a chuckle.