Chapter 3

Author pov:

The trio entered the room.

"Greetings!!" "Welcome Captain Reo!!" The football members shouted as the trio entered the room. They were in two neat lines.

Woah-? How did... Nagi mumured.

"It's all about connections!~ I just used what i could" Reo stated

"Your amazing Reo" [Name] said.

The players flinched at her voice not noticing she was there then the players looked at [name] and asked Reo what she was doing here "Isn't it obvious? She's a player of the team!" Reo stated with a grin as he swing an arm around [name]'s shoulders.

"WHAT!?" The players shouted. "But she's a girl!" One of the players shouted.

"So?" Everybody looked at where the voice is coming from... it was Nagi. "What do you mean "so"?" Asked another player.

"So what if she's a girl? [Name] is a great player, don't just judge her just because of her gender... she's also better than you guy... just because she is a girl it doesn't mean she can't play... you got a problem with that?" Nagi stated and everyone became quiet.

"Ok thats enough fighting!" Reo broke the silence and the players cheered when Reo declared going to the nationals. [Name] and Nagi just stood there awkwardly in the chaos until [Name] broke the silence. "Hey Nagi." "Hmm?" "Thanks for defending me back there..." she said with light pink cheeks as Nagi stared at her then patted her head, "No problem [name]..." He said.

[Name] pov:

Someone came into the room and said that the team got an application to a practice match against Aomori Dadada High School. Apparently its a very strong team that competes in the nationals regularly.

Suddenly Ba-ya entered the room when someone said that its Reo's fault. "They were stent by you father as a message. 'If your my son it's only natural for you to win this right Reo? It is a message given towards your dream.' apperantly."

Reo then smirks. "Hah what a gift." He said clenching his fist. "Your trying to drive me into a corner and force me to give up. Your trying to manipulate people like this to get them to do what you want you want.... Screw that...." He places his hands on Yours and Nagi's shoulders. Nagi flinched at the contact as he turned his head to look at his purple-haired friend. "This world cup dream of mine is my first treasure I found for myself. I will make every effort to obtain it. I'm willing to bet everything I have on it. Ba-ya's eyes widened on what Reo just said. "It's the debut match of our dreams." He then turned to both you and Nagi with determination. "Nagi, [Name] grant me your talent."

...

"Okay, will I get a reward in return for my efforts?" Reo then grinned.

"Hahaha of course!" Reo then turned to Nagi.

...

"It hurts" Nagi pointed at Reo's hand that is gripping his shoulder.

"Your respons?"

"It hurts."

"Not that"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.