Chapter 18

[Name] pov:

Tommorow we will go back to Blue Lock so I decided to sleep in my parents house the whole 2 weeks. I decided to have some alone time with my little brother, Kaoru. We went shopping and I let him buy whatever he wants. We also went to buy some lunch and Ice cream for desert. After eating we decided to play football on a soccer feild.

"Big sis..."

"Hmm?"

"When can I meet one of your teammates?" He asked.

"Huh? Well-" I was cut off by a familiar voice.

"You can meet one right now!" When we looked behind me we saw... Bachira.

"Bachira?! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was just walking around with my mom, until I saw this little fella here playing soccer on his own. But then I looked closer and saw you!" He exclaimed with a grin. I then looked behind him to see an older woman.

"Hello there! You must be [Name], correct? Meguru always loved to talk about you." She and I shook hands.

"Eh? Bachira talks about me?" I asked and she nodded.

"He always talked about how cool and pretty you are! And now I get to see you up close, and finaly see that what Meguru says are true!" She exclaimed making me blush.

"Ah, thank you. Oh, right this is my little brother Kaoru. Kaoru this is Bachira one of my teammates and friends." I pulled him infront of me telling him to introduce himself.

"Hi! My name is Kouru [Lastname]!" He then looked at Bachira's mom and said. "Oh, your that pretty lady from before!" I said.

"Oh! Well it's nice to meet you again Kaoru-kun." Bachira's mom greeted him with a small smile.

"Hey there, Kaoru! You said you wanted to meet one of your big sis teammates right? Well now you have! My name is Bachira Meguru! Nice to meet you!" He croched down to my brothers height with a wide grin.

"I remember you! You were that guy who did those amazing dribblings! Can you teach me?!" Kaoru asked with sparkling eyes and Bachira nodded. Bachira then started teaching Kaoru some basic dribbling skills and me and his mom had a little chat on the bench while watching them play.

"[Name]-chan what are your plans in the future?" She asked.

"Hmm? My plans? Well I was planning on becoming a professional football player, as a midfeilder." I responded.

"Ohh, I see..." It went quiet for a bit and Bachira's mom continued.

"[Name]-chan, thank you for playing soccer with Meguru. Ever since Meguru came back from Blue Lock he's been so happy talking about you and Isagi. It's my first time seeing him this happy. So, thank you for playing football with him!" He looked at me with a warm smile. I then smiled back before saying.

"Your very welcome Ms. Bachira."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today is the day I will go back to Blue Lock. I packed up my things and is ready to go.

"[Name], your friend is here!" Mom shouted.