Chapter 24

[Name] pov:

I was drinking some water to regain some stamina so that I could run longer and support both Isagi and Hiori.

"Isagi-kun. Thanks for picking me." Hiori said and I nodded.

"Yeah... But I should probably thank you to Hiori. For telling master to let me play." I said and Hiori smiled at me.

"I didn't do it for both you... I just need both your abilities to score. That's all there is to it.

"Hiori, [Name]. You guys use meta vision, right?" He asked while looking at us.

"What do you expect Yoichi? I've already told you that I can see the feild the same way as you do." I deadpan as Isagi looked away by asking me a stupid question.

The three of us then started walking into the feild while talking on what meta vision is.

"So, what's the plan?" Hiori asked and I looked at Isagi with the same question.

"... I don't have one!" He nonchalantly said.

"Figures." I said as Hiori let out a laugh.

"Haha! I can't belive you demanded Noa to pick me and let [Name] stay with that kind of bravado." He said and I nodded in agreeing with his words.

"It's not like I had some other choice. Ubers also made their substitution! We'll probably have to adlib and improvise on the fly..." Isagi exclaimed as both me and Hiori listened to him. "But since those guys are still evolving, there's bound to be some gaps. If the three of us can be on the same page and exploit those gaps, just like how me and [Name] do every game..." Isagi then raised both of his hands. "We'll 100% win."

"So what we need is a 'collaborated winning vision' where the three of us..." Hiori started.

"Read and analyze the game with meta vision, got it." I finished as both me and Hiori high fived Isagi and started walking.

"Let's do this, [Name], Hiori."

"Ok egoist."

"Aye aye captain."

And with that we all went back to position and waited for the kick off to start.

'Don't give up on me now legs. We still gotta finish this!' I thought to myself with determine eyes.

The Final Kick off started and we all started running. Kaiser was confronted by Barou making him pass to Ness. Ness was able to get past two opposing players but was quickly marked by Barou and another teammate, but Ness managed to pass the ball to Kaiser just in time. Kaiser manage to avoid the players and kick the ball towards the net, only to be blocked by Lorenzo.

I manage to catch the ball and immediately kicked it towards Isagi before anyone can steal it from me. Just as Isagi was about to catch it, Aiku managed to block the pass. I clicked my tounge in annoyance as I watch the ball slowly go to Hiori. Suddenly Barou appeared beside him. Barou managed to keep him in place as Niko stole the ball from him. And with that the Ubers started to counter, making me run towards them to retrive the ball.

Sendou passed the ball to Barou and Barou passed the ball to Niko. Niko then kicked the ball upwards for Lorenzo to take it he then kicked the ball towards Barou. Just as Barou was about to recieve the pass... Hiori managed to catch it instead.