Chapter 16

[Name] pov:

It was the day of the match. After Ego explained to us what "flow" is, I started thinking if that flow is when Isagi stole the ball from Rin and Shidou to score for himself. I was already changing in the bathroom making sure my hair is tied tightly. Once I walked out I saw the boys already dressed up.

"Is [Name]-chan not finished yet?" Bachira said and with that I tapped his shoulder to get his attention. When he noticed me behind him his eyes lit up.

"Check it out, [Name]-chan! Does it suit me?" Bachira asked as he stood up.

"Yep, you look good Bachira." I said as he put a hand on his chin and looked at me up and down.

"You don't half bad yourself." He said while giving me a thumbs up. I then thanked him and looked over Isagi.

"Are you nervous, Isagi?" I asked already beside him making him flinch. He then looked at me and said.

"Ah, [Lastname]... yeah a little." He then laughed nervously.

"You can call me by my name, y'know?" I said looking at him with my usual expression.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep, since Bachira calls me by my name I figured I should let you call me by my name too." I responded still looking at him and smiled.

He then smiled back. "Yeah sure [Name], since you let me call you by your name you can call me Yoichi."

"Ok Yoichi!" I said and saluted him and he let out a light chuckle. Ego then entered the room.

"Hello all, I'm running a bit late. I've been mulling over this until the very last minute but..." Ego said while tapping something on his tablet. The monitor then opened showing us some chibi verions of the others.

"I've decided which players will be on the bench. We're allowed three substitution. Don't let your gaurd down during the match, and be ready to join at a moments notice." Ego said and everyone listened intencely waiting for what he was about to say next.

"Now in the past two weeks, with the sole goal of winning this match, you have all succeeded in coming together as a team. Is this not the ultimate stage? The world doesn't know you yet. In these coming 90 minutes, change your fates... We're winning this Blue Lock. Today you will carve your egos into the world." And with that everyone started to cheer.

"Hell yeah!" Igaguri shouted.

"Sure." Gagamaru said while slaping both of his cheeks.

"Roger." Niko said.

"Aye aye..." I responded.

Once we exited the locker room we were greeted by the U-20 Team.

"Ah, that's them Blue Lock." One of them said. They all look like they're gonna kill us, it send shiver down my spine. I then held on to Isagi's shirt and hid behind him. He noticed this and looked at me.

"What's wrong [Name]?" He asked.

"They all look like they're murder us." I responded as him and Bachira chuckled. Bachira then ruffled my hair.