Chapter 6

[Name] pov:

"Only 40 seconds left!" One of the players shouted

"He he... bring it on genius."

'Nagi has the ball now who will he aim for?' You thought to your self as Nagi stood up and...... walks away from the ball and sat onto the ground with his back laying at one of the lockers and said. "Reo, [Name], the it can be anyone, right? Then i'm goonna do nothing. gonna do nothing 'Huh...? WHAAAAAAT!? HIS JUST GONNA SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING!?' You shouted in your mind.

Nameoka then got angry at Nagi saying that he won't let him lose like this but Nagi didn't care and said that he quits.

"Stop fucking around Nagi!" Reo said as he took the ball and ran towards the others.

*sigh* " Your a pain in the ass y'know that Nagi? I asked as I also started running.

"Yup, I knew you would do that Reo... I'll leave the rest to you and [Name]."

Reo then shot the ball towards the players and hit no one and the others were all in the corner and they thought he missed. "Shut up." He said. "I don't need to shoot the ball to any of you." Reo said passed the ball to me and he grinned. "Cause your right there aren't you? Shadow." I licked my lips and said. "Thanks for the treat Reo..."

"Since when was she there!?"

"Crap out of the way!!"

I then shot the ball at their direction and the ball hit Zantetsu.

"Infront of [Name] it's the idiot that falls first!!" Reo exclaimed

"Nice, as expected of Reo and [Name]."

"Your 'it' again idiot!"

"I see... then if i win... your all idiots!!"

The others then started running and Zantetsu hit the ball on the ball making it bounce and is going to hit... me!?

'Crap! The ball is going to hit me!! ...I'm going to lose!!' I thought as I closed my eyes and wait for the impact. But Nagi came infront of me and blocked the ball.

"Ah, that is not good. If [Name] is gone... me and Reo are in trouble."

"Nagi!!" I said shocked.

"We made a promise right? That we'll play together." He then kicked the ball back at Zantetsu but he dodge by jumping and the ball hit Nameoka instead.

"This means I can't go home yet." Nagi said standing up straight.

After that me and Reo then tackled Nagi. "Nagi you bastard!!" Reo said. "You were trying to lose on purpose weren't you?" I asked.

"Oh you guys figured it out? If that guy had dodge I would have save [Name], and got myself sent home all in one move." Nagi admited.

"We can never let our guard down against you, you lazy ass bum!" Reo said and I nodded in agreement.

"Ah what a drag!"

"Haha oh well..."

"Thanks Nagi, Reo." I said looking at both of them. And they looked at me confuse.

"Eh for what?"