Chapter 12

[Name] pov:

"Can you put me down now...?" I asked.

"You might run away again." Said the long haired dude which said that his name is Aryu.

"Even if I want to the door won't open since we are already a team." I exclaimed.

"Hmm... Makes sense." He said and put me down. I then sat on the chair next to Aryu.

I decided to make a conversation with Rin-kun. "So... whats your goal Rin-kun?" I asked.

"My goal is to defeat my brother." He said with no hesitation which made me sweatdrop.

The door then opened revieling Isagi, Bachira and... Nagi? 'What's Nagi doing on their team?' I thought. Nagi then spoke up once he saw me.

"So you did move on..." He said looking at me.

"They forced me to join them... I don't have much choice..." I said. Feeling guilty I looked away and asked. "Where's Reo?"

"He's still there... I wanted to try playing with Isagi so I joined them." He responded. The monitor of the room then opened reveiling Ego. (Who do you expect?) Ego then started explaining the rules. He said that there are no fake rankings this time. I looked over to my shoulder to see what rank I am. '3, huh' I thought and looked over at Aryu and Rin, to see that they're 1 and 2. Aryu then started touching my hair for a 100 time.

"Please stop touching my hair."

"I simply cannot stop! Your hair and your skin is too glam! Mind if I ask what type of shampo do you use?"

"You've already asked that question, I only use what they produce here."

Aryu then did a pose and said.

"Even the way you answer is glam!"

"Pls stop that your creeping me out by asking the same questions and doing a pose all the time." I said with a 'What the heck is wrong with you' look. I just let him do what he wanted and then asked.

"Who should we go against?" I said and looked at Rin and Aryu.

"We should probably go against number 4, 5 and 6. That'd be the most... glam." Said Aryu now letting go of my hair and twirling he's. "And even if we win against those potatoes over there... I would not look beautiful at all." He said and I frowned.

"Nagi isn't a potato..." I said looking at Aryu, still frowning.

"Shut up." Me and Aryu then looked at Rin.

"It does not matter who the opponent will be. I just want to win quickly and go forward. You guys are here just to meet the number too." He said looking down at us.

"Huh? You... Your face might be glam enough but... who do you think you are ignoring me here?" Aryu said standing up.

"Now, nkw let's not fight." I said also standing up, trying to keep Aryu and Rin from fighting.

"Don't misunderstand. Us three... only happen to team up because you were the first to clear and show up." 'More like you forced me to.' I thought as I sweatdrop.