Chapter 21

[Name] pov:

Kaiser and Ness started with the ball, immediately passing to each other. I noticed the opposing players nearing them and I immediately ran to support. Number 5 tried to steal the ball to Kaiser but he passed the ball to Ness who was already cornered. He noticed me and passed the ball to me.

Once I caught it someone tried to slide tackle me from behind. I immediately noticed this and jumped to dodge. I then passed the ball to Isagi but was knocked out by Reo and stole the ball. I saw him run to Ness, and I quickly went to try and stop Reo. He passed by Ness easily mimicking Sae's ability and git past Ness and some other players until I was in front of him. He was about to do the same trick but I dodged his hand that came to restrain me and stole the ball from him.

"I see that you incorporated Sae in your ability... but every move that mimicked will be a down fall when it comes to playing against me. I'm your 'dear treasure' after all." I said knowing that Reo can copy them, but not 100%, making it easier to steal the ball.

Reo was stunned for a moment so as the other players as I ran through the feild. "[Name]!" I heard Isagi yell, telling me to pass to him. But I noticed two people marking him from behind.

"Sorry Isagi! Your being marked from behind!" And with that I ran towards the goal. Isagi looked behind him and finaly noticed the two players marking him. I passed the ball to Ness and he passed it back, I was already near the goal.

I zoned out a bit, using my meta vision to see all the players who will try and corner me. Once they were near me, I immediately sprang into action and dodged all of them, running towards the goal. Suddenly Chigiri popped out of no where and pushed himself against me and tried to steal the ball. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him backwards.

Once I was already near the goal, I pretended to do a strong kick and the goal keeper tensed up and ran towards me. When he tried to steal the ball I quickly changed my position and dodged him, after that I lightly kicked the ball into the net, scoring our first goal.

Before I could even react Kurona and Isagi already tackled me to the ground.

"Nyah!"

"[Name], what the hell was that?! That was so cool!" Isagi shouted

"Amazing, amazing!" Kurona said with sparkling eyes.

"I can't breath..." I squeaked under them as they laughed and apologised, before getting of me and helping me up. I looked at Noa and he gave me a thumbs up, making me almost melt in the ground. I then tugged Isagi's sleeve and gave him a bright smile. "D-d-did you see that just now?!" I whispered yell at him and he laughed at my cute expression.

"I sure did." Isagi then began to ruffle my hair. "Nice goal, Shadow Striker!"

"Nice goal, nice goal!" Kurona said and I thanked both of them. I noticed Reo walked up to us with a grin.

"Damn what are you guys feeding to my 'dear treasure'?" Reo laughed and so did Isagi.

"Don't know, you 'dear treasure' here is just improving in a short amount of time!" Isagi exclaimed and we all head back to position so that the game can restart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.