Chapter 1

[Name] pov:

It was lunch time and you are playing soccer outside of the Hakuho school building. *sigh*'Im bored. Isn't there anything else to do here?'

Once you stopped playing you decided to take a rest. Little did you know there are two certain duo watching you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Reo pov:

I was walking around with Nagi until i notice a ball moving on its own?
"What the? Hey Nagi did you see that ball move on its own now?" I asked Nagi. "Lets go take a look then"

When we went to direction of the ball I saw a girl playing soccer her skills are realy good. I thought Nagi was the only chosen one but i was wrong there is another chosen one I want her for my own too. "Oh it's just a girl playing soccer Reo." Nagi said. I decided to approch the girlwhen I saw her took a rest. "Reo?" Said my white haired friend. But i kept walking towards the unknown girl.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Name] pov:

Once i took a rest i heard a voice call for me. "Hey you there the girl with a soccer ball!" I looked up to see a purple haired boy which I think is named Reo and a snow haired guy. "Do you need something?" I asked. "Do you play soccer? Are you in a club? Do you wanna play soccer with  us?" The purple haired boy asked. "Huh? Play soccer with you guys? Sorry but I will probably just bring you guys down and it's boring." I told him as I stand up to go back to my class. "W-wait! I saw how you played earlier and i'm sure you won't let us down." He said. "We can hard work together to be the best in the world and win the world cup!"

"The wold cup? No way its too much work and its boring. I said and the purple haired boy went quite before swinging an arm around my shoulder. "Very well you don't have to do your best! We'll make it fun for you to play!" He said with a grin which i thought was cute. "With the three of us we'll be unstopable!"

"My name is Mikage Reo! And this here is my friend! Come on Nagi introduce your self!" Said Reo looking at the said boy. "Nagi Seishiro pleasure to meet you." He said in a lazy tone. Reo then turned to me and said. "Mind telling us your name?" " [Last name][Name]... its a pleasure to meet you aswell."

Author pov:

For the very first time [Name] felt like she was finaly able to make friends with the genius duo she just met and now she's wondering if will one of them be her new light or will there be another person that can shine brighter than Nagi and Reo? Well we will have to just wait and see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aahhh first chapter finaly done I hope yall enjoyed this chapter so far. I will make sure to update some chapters if I have time.😊