24

While chatting with jaehyun, heeseung got a call from taehyun that he should be present in ceo's room now .

He cut the call after talking with taehyun .

Jaehyun roll his eye ," what did that squirrel want now  ? " .

Heeseung get up from his seat , simply said ,"meeting " and drag jaehyun from his seat ," u also should be needed there , come".

Unwillingly jaehyun stood because of heeseung pull ," then why he didn't call me and inform , only you  "  fold his arms in front of his chest .

Heeseung took his tab with him ," he know you will be with me " shrugs .

Jaehyun put his both hands on his waist,"did he think I have no job other than gossiping with you , huh " .

" Aren't u doing that still now ". confused heeseung .

Jaehyun stare at him for a moment and walk toward the door and yell ," come fast !because of u I am last "

Heeseung amused at his behaviour ,"yae because me u are late " join jaehyun while walking .

Jaehyun nonchalantly," Good , u know that "

Both enter inside the office they saw taehyun and  Mr .Han were discussing something regarding about the meetings going to held today , seeing them Mr. Han cleared his throat and said ,  "Mr .Chun will be here along with other ceo's , he was like - he think alphas were superior and they should only rule the company or world like that he loathe beta and omega " he completed while looking at them .

These three had faced these type of people many in their life they know how to handle them , but today's meeting was very important  for their company so they should be alert and mind only their own business but they have this feeling like , today was going to be long day .

In meeting room Mr . Chun sitting and monitoring his surroundings . His eye land on twins and heeseung and he had a disgusting face , it didn't go unnoticed by them but kept quiet to not to make a scene in meeting room .

Suddenly jaehyun  smell some soft smell like rose with some spices  which make him to take a look around to see from whom was it coming .

He eyes are grace with his crush who was coming inside the meeting room , like he own it without any hesitation in his expression full of confident.

Taesan nod his head to others but gave handshake to Mr . Han alone and  sat on his seat which was opposite to jaehyun .

Jaehyun smile softly at himself Omega , huh .and chuckle .

Mr . Chun was shooting dagger with his eyes to taesan direction cuz this low life omega didn't acknowledges him .

He spit ," u omega here and were is ur slut omega elder brother ? " .

Hearing his statement the atmosphere were tensed, heeseung know who he was referring and set his jaw tight .

But taesan said nothing , others were waiting for him to say something to defend his brother but it didn't came . He was sitting so calm , like to calm , that his brother was not insulted by the old shithead .

Mr . Chun didn't got the reaction he want from the Omega so he continues," are he satisfying his mates ? "narrowed his eyes.

Yeah , all of them aware of poly relationship and were cool with that but some of them can't shut there mouth or keep their nose out of others business , Mr. Chun smirk and thought he will get some reaction from him .

Jaehyun was waiting for taesan to say something  , why he was sitting quietly and let this old buffalo to degrade his brother ? and frown .

Before Mr.Chun can open his mouth and grace their ears with his wonderful words from his dictionary , the meeting room open and one tall pale man enter inside seeing him taesan smirk .

Heeseung soften his expression .

Sunghoon came towards taesan and smack slightly on his shoulder and said ,"why did you left me in the lobby boy ? " .

Taesan rub the place where he got hit and said ," for drama " and shrugs .

Mr. Han welcome sunghoon and said hum to take his seat , sunghoon sat near taesan which was opposite to heeseung .

Sunghoon take alook at his hyung , this was the first time he was in his hyung's working place .

Sunghoon thought hyung looking different here but dunno what was it ? He tilt his head and scan heeseung without any shame . he got it Ohhh ? His eyes were bright not like when he was at home ,he took a deep intake to ease the heaviness in his heart .

Mr. Chun saw this and asked mockingly , "you have five mates r u not satisfied with them or they were not satisfying you ? so now you was scanning this beta" .

They all can understand from his tone that he loathe the betas more than omegas .

Unknowingly heeseung lower his head .

Sunghoon nonchalantly ," what if I am not ? "

Mr . Chun smugness gone he didn't thought he will be getting savage reply.

But any how he reply ," slut " .

Hearing this sunghoon get up from his seat walk slowly and came near Chun ,he grab his hair in his fist , the sudden pull on his hair Mr . Chun let out not manly sound , "you r right I am slut , but only for my mates " he bend chun neck by pulling his hair backward ," not like your wife , who was spreading her legs for your brother on your back" .

Hearing this information from sunghoon he was shocked ," no you are lying they won't do such thing more over she was not like any other omegas " he thinks only his wife was innocent omega and others are slut  he wince when the hold tighten on his hair ," leave my hair u physo" he yell out of pain .

Mr . Chun look around the room , all where watching this as one kind of show they where waiting for their whole damn life . Moreover  how did this omega got this much strength ? .

He know his image was going to ruin but also he don't shut his mouth to protect his small amount of dignity ,"did your alphas spread their legs for u ? " and smirk like he was going to win in this conversation .

Heeseung wince at his tone , but there is no change on sunghoon expression

Sunghoon look at him blankly and make a thing face," yae , it feels amazing !!" said dreamily and he went to his dream land like he he was recalling the moments ." They says we all were equal so Why not " and tilt his head .

Mr . Chun want to say something so he said" Now you want this beta to be your bitch .." before he can finish his word

Next action of sunghoon shocked everyone present in the meeting room , they didn't saw this was coming, a loud thund sound eco the whole silent room .

All of them getup from their respective seat and gasps ,opened their mouth like dead fish .

Heeseung want to go near younger but he recoiled  himself from doing that , thought younger won't like to be touched by him .

Sunghoon aura was dark his face was emotionless .

Blood was dripping side of the table .

Heyyyyyy👋

My exams were not completed but today was my day , means
It's my birthdayyyyyy 🥳🎊it's my treat for u guys who were waiting for meeeee .♥️

Today also I had my exam which I hate the most 😑, I like my day to be carefree 😎 and think nothing .🙂 if I didn't think during my exam then ......🥴🤕

Guess my age 🤔

Also say urs 😀

Tahsuku I am from India . I said na that u can guess it  😁