19

Mia was texting someone when jungwon and heeseung on their own world .

Mia kept her phone aside after texting and look at them .

I have no other choice ,sorry . sigh

Jungwon felt some different emotion from the omega , he lift his head and look at her direction who was in her own world .

Jungwon frown why does it feel like something was going to happen ?

Before he can ask something to her , their food has arrived .

After keeping the food the waiter went , heeseung took jungwon food to eat seeing this mia eye widened

Heeseung took a spoon to eat but jungwon took the bite ," mine" and took the food from his hand and jungwon ate.

Heeseung shake his head and gone back to eat his own food .

Mia closed her eye and sigh .

While eating jungwon feel something odd and brushes off thinking it was nothing , it was his first mistake .

Heeseung shake his head at jungwon who was devouring the food like he didn't ate for years or he was not going to eat for years .

After having their food and paying  definitely by mia

Jungwon started to feel somewhat dizzy and thought low sugar , it's his second mistake .

Mia went to take the car in parking lot , heeseung cross the road with out looking properly and he was suddenly pushed down .

" Ahhhh " he Yelp .

There was a sound behind him and turn and saw a horrific scene infront of him .

There jungwon lying down who baths in his own blood .

Jungwon whisper meekly " Hee " thank god hyung was safe .

When he saw the car was going to hit hyung he did what his heart want , he only want hyung to be safe but didn't wish him to be hit by it , it hurt like bitch .

Hearing jungwon voice heeseung came out of his daze and goes near him and put jungwon head on his lap .

" Hold on ambulance will be coming soon"

" Don't close your eye " his tremble hand slightly tap on jungwon cheeks who try to close his eyes .

Jungwon blinks his eye ," wanna sleep ".

" No no don't close ur eyes " but  jungwon closed his eyes .

Heeseung shout ," where the fuck this ambulance " .

Heeseung trys to wake him , he took jungwon wrist and the pulse was so low .

Heeseung tears started to flow freely .

Ambulance came with the help of people he carried jungwon inside ambulance .

In van nurse put oxygen mask on jungwon and started her work to make him alive up to they reach the operation theatre .

Heeseung hold jungwon hand " why did you push me away from the car " he feel so numb he was not crying but his stubborn tears didn't stop flowing

" I should be in this bed not you "

" How I am going to say this to  boys  ? "

Hearing the accident boys came to hospital and saw heeseung outside of the ICU theatre and his clothes covered with blood .