4

Jungwon ,had his rut for 4 days , he didn't had any sexual intercourse with anyone , he survived on his own . Spend his rut with cuddling his friends , mostly sunoo

When they were together , he can see sunoo hyung inner alpha will come out, when it happens sunoo hyung iris will turn in to red.

In this four days he came to realise , he had some sought of feeling towards sunoo hyung

They didn't confess , but they know , what they were feeling for eachother

Omega-Omega relation were rare , but alpha-alpha were more tough , there ego , possessiveness, fighting for dominance were at peak level

So they were working on these things , before they take next step in their relationship .

But jungwon can't take his mind out of heeseung hyung body against his own .
He pushed that thought to back of his head .

We can say sunoo and jungwon , sunghoon and niki were couple lastly jay and Jake were not official but they were , they both were playing push and pull game

Heeseung is single and not ready to mingle . He want to grow himself strong . He was mentally and physically strong, but growing in such a abusive house , he also had some traumas

The members didn't let him feel left out, they include him in their hangout

Heeseung mostly has work in his cafe , there he enjoy with his coworkers . The seven of them hangout in cafe sometimes.

Sunghoon and niki , came confident in there relationship , don't feel insecure infront of anyone .

Niki's basketball match was going on , every members were present there to encourage him and watch his match .

Being omega didn't stop him to lead the team . His every team members were sweet and proud of him , for leading the team . Had some share of haters , but he can handle them and his friends didn't leave a single person who hurt him but he no need to know that , when he will be also doing same for them

Where the six boys sitting , near to them other students also sitting and cheering for their favourites , mostly they were cheering for niki . They know niki was in relationship , but it didn't Stop them to flirt with him .

Sunghoon don't feel jealous , when others were flirting with his man , instead he feel smug , they can only flirt with him , but not have him , mostly he was confident in their relationship.

Niki was playing, suddenly opposite teams member pushed him knowingly while he try to reach the ball , impact of pushing he fall on the ground with groaning .

Seeing this the stadium was pin drop silent , boys were concern for their maknae , they know he can handle it .

Niki , team member helped him to the seat , the fall didn't cause big impact , but he had slight twist on his ankle , they helped him to pain relief spray .

Niki was so damn angry with the man who pushed him , the man has this face like what the Omega can do , he have to show him what a omega can do .

" Then why are you sitting here , for the past ten minutes" asked his inner omega ki

Niki know omega was rolling it's eye

" Can't a injured man  take a break"

" after the match "

" R u sure , you was my other half " doubtfully

" Who knows , any way go and knock it of " like that it gone.

He start to join the match , the man who pushed him earlier , came to him and smirk , niki didn't show any reaction to  him .

The both team were equal now , the final ball will decide who will be the winner of this match , everyone were eagerly waiting for last ball .

Niki had the ball , but the man try to snatch it from him , niki past evey trouble in between and reach the goal . Now the man try to push him , but now niki was alart move aside before he attack him , in this time he put the ball in the basket and their team won the match .

After seeing this the man try to attack him , but sunghoon catch the arm and twist his arm to his back , feeling the pain he started to groan and asking to leave him but the hold only gotten tight .

Sunghoon whisper in his ear , " this type of alpha were not needed in this world right ?" Darkly

The man feel his hand was coming out of his joint and cried out

Heeseung came near sunghoon, and back hug him , feeling his hyung warm his rage started to reduce , heeseung softly caressing his tummy and said, " leave him " like that the sunghoon left the man .

The man was in the state of shock , that how a Omega can control the power over a alpha , then when the beta came near him , rage was gone and done what he asked.

The man try to escape but while he try to run , he kissed the ground because of Sunoo's leg .

To celebrate their maknae win , they went to a restaurant

There they bought whatever niki asked them , waiter came there

" Any thing else " while giving a look to heeseung

But being innocent he didn't notice the look the waiter gave him , but  it didn't go unnoticed by the boys

Sunoo didn't like the look waiter giving to heeseung , so he hold heeseung by him waist . heeseung didn't mind that, it was regular basic for them to hold eachother

Waiter saw the hold on his waist and asked him more sweetly " do you want anything sir , it's on me "

Heeseung frown for the offer but politely decline it.

But waiter didn't stop , before he try to ask something ,  he heard a Yelp

Sunoo lifted heeseung in his arm and carried him outside , other followed them silently not before giving the waiter a death glare , which sent shiver to his body .

Outside , heeseung asking sunoo to leave him and saying he can walk perfectly , but sunoo was silent for entire time .

Everyone enter the car , jungwon was driving, sunoo sitting in the passenger seat with heeseung on his lap .