23

1 year later .

It been one year from jungwon got in to accident and he also recovered quickly with the helps of his boys and good therapist . Jungwon can do his work without anyone's help now .

In this 1 year , things changed , like heeseung got in to a company and working as a ceo's secretary .

Jay was working as a ceo in his own father's company but he didn't directly went there .

Jay start as a employer their and learned many things with them when his father thought he was capable of being ceo he became one .

Sunghoon , niki , sunoo and jungwon also take over their family business maybe later if they don't like the current job means they will try to do their own in future .

In this one year jungwon came to know the conflicts between boys and heeseung hyung , but can't do anything because of his memory loss .

Some times his heartbeat will skip a beat when ever heeseung was near him , but he ignore it thinking that may be he was feeling sorry for him .( Buddy u was in ur 1st stage called denial )

Heeseung was arranging his bed . while arranging he saw their group photo on the table near the bed .

He took it in his hand ," It been one year that you guys properly talks with me " said while tracing the picture with his finger .

He kissed the photo and kept on its original place from where he took .

He took his files and necessary things for work .

Stood infront of the mirror , he check himself whether he was presentable for his work .

Content with his attire and look he got outside of his room with his office stuff .

All the boys were readying for their work .

Heeseung saw them being busy and softly smile at their hurry burry . didn't change even after becoming a ceo's of the company , cute .

He went towards dinning table and took one toast and some quantity of jam and spread it on the toast and ate them with his fresh apple juice which was prepared by jay.

Others also slowly came After getting ready for their work .

Heeseung saw the time and he was late , he hurryly ate his breakfast .

He stood from his chair ," bye guys " he know he won't get any response but he will be saying bye to them when ever he off to his work .

He went near Jungwon and hugged him who reciprocal his hug and kissed heeseung neck lightly which send shiver to his spine ," take care hyung "

Heeseung release the hug and nod his head at him and left .

Jungwon take a look at the boys who were looking at hyung's direction with blank stare .

" Don't u feel that he was distancing from you guys ? " . While taking a bite of his food .

Jay took his gaze from heeseung direction ," nah , he was being his usual self " .

Jungwon chuckle disbelieveingly ," nah , he was trying to distance from you guys , before and all he will try to talk with you guys but now he was not doing that , like he came to realise that you guys will be good without him , don't you think" narrowed his cat like eye at them .

Hoon blink his eyes few time and said nothing his omega was growling at him to do something but he stayed silent .

Jungwon completed his breakfast and gave forehead kiss to each of them ," do something before he vanish completely from you guys life " and walk away from there leaving the boys to thing .