3

"ahhh please , my innocent eyes" jay dramatically closing his eyes , after seeing the scene infront of him .

Sunghoon scoff ," Innocent, my ass" .

Jay  more dramatically, " what ? How would my eyes become pure after seeing the unholy thing caused by you and niki ?

Moreover , when this happens between you two? " While pointing his fingers between  them .

" First of all , we both were not doing anything nasty ,just kissing , mostly your eyes were not pure in first place to become impure , when you have Jake as a leech by your side " jay try to protest , but sunghoon didn't let him

Lastly me and niki were Boyfriends ", completed sunghoon.

Sunghoon gave time for jay to process what he had said

Niki worries" will hyung disgust by us "

" You should know him by now , he won't " assured sunghoon

Niki huff , " I know , but sometimes the situation may change the people to react bad "

" Hey , I am here , you can't take loudly about me like , I am not here

what you take me for? Huh , that I am going to hate you guys because you were in relationship , like some fucked up parents" scoffs jay

Niki mutter, " yeah , we both were Omega"

Jay nonchalantly , " so "

"So , you will disgust by seeing us "

"Should I ?"

Niki shake his head rapidly

Jay came sat beside niki , " you should not be afraid of loving same second gender , you know, we were not like others and we won't judge you guys or any one.

If any one disrespecting , you guys relationship , don't give fuck about them , ok " said jay while softly caressing niki head .

His soft eye turn sharp , while he turn to sunghoon , " if you hurt my niki , I will skin you alive " sunghoon just show his tongue at him .

Jay gave soft kiss  for niki on his forehead and aggressive kiss for sunghoon , like that he gone .

Sunghoon shout , " can't you kiss softly, huh " but he got silence by pair of soft lip on his own .

Jungwon was walking through hallway , " I am going mad " while fisting his hair in hand .

Heeseung saw him , while he was going for his next class , but he had some time for the younger .

Heeseung came near jungwon took his hand  softly from his hair .

Moreover Jungwon was irritated by himself , so after sensing the touch of someone , his first instinct to  punch the person who touch him , but he stops himself from doing that , after feeling the familiar smell , but it didn't stop him from grabbing heeseung so tightly in his embrace  .

Heeseung love jungwon , he can do anything for him , but for that he have to be alive in first place, his heart feel heavy because of youngers hug , with his some strength he lightly tabs on youngers back .

Sensing the tab on his back , jungwon came to realise he was hugging heeseung hyung to death .

He didn't let him away from his embrace , he only loosen his arm around heeseung.

Now , heeseung can breath , he didn't asks the younger what was bothering him , he just let the younger to hug him .

Suddenly , he feel wet kisses on his neck , his breath caught in his throat , he let the younger to do whatever he want with him , he aso tilt his neck and gave more access for jungwon to kiss him .

The hand on his waist gone down to his clothed ass , feeling the hand on his ass and grasp it , he came out of his daze , every one had done light touching with eachother but not like this intimate , then only he smells the air , it hits him , jungwon was in his rut .

Heeseung softly calls the younger alpha , " won" while caressing his back .

" Mm " while snuggled in beta's neck

Suddenly heeseung  was pushed to the near wall , he groan , fuck his back hurt like shit

Jungwon started to unbutton heeseung two top button to feel more skin , trail the kiss from neck to shoulder then down to his chest and lightly squeezing it , because of hard squeeze heeseung let out a small moan

Heeseung didn't panic , cuz he know the younger alpha won't go any further , like that squeezing his chest for few seconds jungwon controlled himself doing anything to his hyung .

Jungwon slowly button heeseung top , he saw  hickey on his hyung , seeing that his inner alpha was content with it , he dunno why his inner alpha was being happy did he lost his mind because of rut

"I can hear your mind voice , if you forget that" , remember him ,his inner alpha JW

" Then care to explain , why are you happy after seeing the hickey on hyung's neck "

" Figure it yourself" with sass

Like that his inner alpha shut out from him .

Jungwon was standing there dumbfounded

Heeseung know jungwon was having conversation with his inner alpha , after seeing the blank expression , he know JW had to do with that

" Jungwon " softly he called him .

But he got silence as a response , so he shake jungwon by holding his shoulder .

" Uh , why are you shaking me hyung" after coming out of his haze .

"I thought you was sleeping with your eyes open "

Jungwon blinks his eyes for few times , to show he was not sleeping .

He started to sweat a lot , he know he have to  go to his room and rest , by seeing jungwon was sweating , heeseung lead them to his car and drove to their house  , not before texting beomgyu to take care of his attendance and notes ( beomgyu is both his cafe owner and college friend )