11

Heeseung wakeup from his deep slumber , he was mentally worn out .why did I say something about my parents to them , can't he keep his mouth shut .

He sat on the bed and lean to headboard, I have feelings for them ? his thoughts was startled by the sound of his door opening .

It was jungwon who came inside," if you want dinner , come outside and have it " like that he walk away .

Heeseung dunno why the younger was behaving like this to him , this strange behaviour of his was Started after his rut right?

Before jungwon can past his door he called him " jungwon"

Jungwon turn and raised his left eyebrow which indicate ' what ? '

Heeseung clear his throat , " have I done something to you to behave like this , you was treating me like  a outsider "

Jungwon stood there like he was not interested in their conversation

" What have I done jungwon , if I done something say to me , I can correct it " pleaded heeseung .

Jungwon tilt his head " really ? "

" Yes "

" I want you to keep distance from sunno and others "

Heeseung eye widened to Jungwon demand ," what ?"

Jungwon slowly approach him ," I dunno why every one of them were attached to you , their eye turn in to heart eye when they see you "

Heeseung dunno what happens to Jungwon ,he was not going to allow jungwon treat him like a trash, he pulled jungwon to his lap

Jungwon try to stand but the grip on him was so tight ," leave me "

Heeseung shake his head ," do you take me as a person who take whatever words others throw at me , it will apply to you also , I know some thing was bothering you  because of that you was behaving such a way towards me

I am not going to ask you to say what was happening with you , but one thing I will make sure , you itself will say what was bothering you " tighten the grip around the squirming jungwon .

"I am done with your shitty behaviour towards me , I thought you will stop behaving like a jerk but not it only increased in a way that you demand me to stay away from the boys " he click his tongue

"You want me to stay away right - then I will grant your wish by staying away from you " while pointing his finger on jungwon chest , hearing this jungwon eye widened and he controlled himself from replying to heeseung.

In one shift heeseung straddle jungwon lap , " before that I need to do one thing"

Heeseung lean forward and capture jungwon lip with his , jungwon froze in his place

Heeseung took jungwon hand and placed it on his own waist , heeseung cup jungwon face in his hand , started to move his lips on his , slowly suck jungwon lower lip and later started to devour his lips like a starve man

Heeseung wrap his leg around jungwon waist their whole body was touching eachother , jungwon was controlling himself from kissing back

Suddenly heeseung bite harshly ,it sting  jungwon let a shaky breath and opens his lip , as a chance heeseung tongue enter inside Jungwon mouth and hee started to taste every corner , when heeseung feels like jungwon started to move his lip , heeseung ditached from his lip .

Jungwon groan for not feeling heeseung lips on his and also for not allowing him to kiss back .

He try to cover his groan but seeing heeseung amused face he know he was caught .