15

Heeseung was mindlessly working in cafe , the ring sound was heard which indicates another customer , he sighs .

He can out to take order , he saw two Omegas were the one came .

He came near to them  ," order please" .

Hyper and calm boy turn to the voice , the three were frozen on their place  thay dunno why they feel some connection .

Calm boy clear his throat to change the suitation whatever they were feeling ," cold coffee and latte please"

After heeseung gone , hyper boys ask," you feel something right"

Calm boy was eyeingg heeseung who was preparing their order," yeah " .

" Taehyun " a voice heard .

Calm boy turn to the voice and murmur , "beomgyu"

Beomgyu towards them and frown , "what are you doing in Korea ? , You didn't said about you coming here "

Hyper boy grins ," you was the reason why taehyun drag me to this cafe "

Taehyun stamp his feet ," shut up jaehyun "

Hearing his word beomgyu smiles," you are myung jaehyun his twin right? "

Jaehyun dramatically," unfortunately" .

Taehyun glare at him .

Heeseung came with their order and left to take next order .

But taehyun can't take his eye of him , but here the puppy was inside his coffee .

Beomgyu move towards taehyun," do you perhaps interested in him ? " while pointing heeseung .

Feeling his hot breath in his neck it gives gossebumps all around his body .he fastly turn to see beomgyu it was his huge mistake oh boy beomgyu was so close to him , nose bumping other if he moves slightly means their lip will touch .

Beomgyu in raspy voice," I asked something taehyun" he brushes a string of hair under his ear

Taehyun gulp ," no , I am not interested in him "

Beomgyu tilt his head and smirk," good he was in relationship and you was ...... " grab his jaw " mine " slightly brushes his lip on taehyun and left .

Taehyun can breath now he dunno he was holding it until now .

" What a k drama worthy scene" before he continues his mouth was stuffed with tissue by taehyun .

While taking order , one girl asked ," beta ? " In disgusting manner

Heeseung didn't mind her tone and said ," yeah "

The girl smirk ," then can I have you in my bed tonight"

Heeseung was awestuck by her word , no one asked him such a thing to him ," I have boyfriends " .

The girls smirk fell but after clearly understanding his word she grin ," you have more than one boyfriend , so it's easy to have you in my bed , they like to share you with them selves so they can share you with me

And mostly you was beta so anyway they were going to fed-up with you one day " her words string him but he shake it of he know it's not true right ? .

She scan him from top to bottom which make him uncomfortable ," you look sexy with clothes I wonder what you look like without it " it was like she was removing his clothes with her eye .

She pull him , but he stable himself from falling on her ," why , are you shy ? " she grab his waist and pull him close to her he try to come out of her hold but she was so strong before he can try hard to come out of her grip

he was pulled away from her , he was now in another hold who was smaller than him but had a protective hold around him and slap sound was ecoed  throughout the cafe .

Jaehyun and taehyun was chatting  , they hear one girl was disrespecting one beta , they roll their eye typical alpha .

But when they saw who she was harassing they see red , they dunno why they were feeling protective over the elder when they have only know him now .

When she grabbed his waist they stood from their place and goes near them , taehyun grabbed him from her hold , but what shocked him to the core was jaehyun slapped her hard from that impact she fell .

Jaehyun was standing infront of  her like a wolf who want to tear the prey apart .

The girl was shocked that she got slap from a omega , she stood and growl at him and try to slap him back ," how dare you " but he catches it in mid air .

Jaehyun twist her hand to her back , from his harsh pull she cries loudly," leave me you omega"  his grip was so strong on her.

Jeahyun roll his eye ," tsk "

He pushed her infront heeseung her knee harshly landed on tile floor ,she try to get out of his hold but the hold only tighten on her .

" Say sorry to him " he grap her hair to lift her head.

She shake her head tears were flowing down her cheeks

He grip his hair hard it was it she feel it was coming out of her lock ," leave by hair "

" Apologize him"

She did not utter any words , he took a hot coffee from the table ," this hand was the one touch him inappropriately " her eye widened not only her heeseung and taehyun also they know what was coming after .

Heeseung try to stop him but taehyun didn't let him .

Jaehyun pours the hot coffee on her hand and she wail loudly in pain .

Hearing the sound beomgyu came outside and shocked by the scene infront of him .

He came near heeseung and saw his face shows some different emotions so he didn't ask what's going on he can guess it .

Jeahyun grip her injured hand ," do it "

She glare while crying, " you psycho "

Jeahyun nonchalantly," say something I dunno " and he try to take more hot coffee before that she apologized," I am sorry "the grip on her hair tightened she continues " I am sorry for saying vulgar words and touched without your consent"

Jaehyun was somewhat satisfied so he left her hair , feeling this she flew away before they can do something to her .

Jaehyun can near heeseung ," you ok ? "

Heeseung gulp , he know he should feel bad for her and afraid of him .

But the boy infront of him  was not behaving like wolf rather he was behaving like a soft puppy so he said ," yeah ok , thank for that "

Jaehyun came to his usual self," my pleasure"

Continues update cause it's Easter

Happy Easter !!!!!!