22

Heeseung stood there completely silent , it was like no one care about his silence anyway .

They all were chatting with eachother , and were relieved that jungwon had wokeup and with in a weaks he will come back to his healthy form .

Heeseung was standing near the window and the boys were sitting in the Jungwon's bed .

Sunoo smack lightly in his arm ," why did u slept so long ? " .

Jungwon sassily ," just don't want to see your ugly face "

Sunoo chuckle disbelieveingly ," ugly face " while pointing his handsome face .

" Yuppp " while stressing the p .

Sunoo relived that jungwon was joking around .

Sunoo saw hyung was standing alone , his heartstrings at the sight but can't able to do anything because of him jungwon was in this condition , if he crossed the road properly means this accident should not be accured

this stupid can't even remember what Dr said that jungwon food was mixed with poison

After mia matter they started to see hyung in different way , like they started to thing beta will only have relationship with beta , yae it's stupid but they were doing the stupid thing .

jungwon released from hospital , Dr strictly said them to take care of him carefully .

He should be bed rest for at least one week completely , should not lift any heavy objects or do any workout .

Jay eyewidened ," sex ? " .

Dr blankly stare at him , he had faced these type of uncultured man a lot in his  service

" Prohibited "deadpan .

Hearing this all of them frown , jungwon smiles at their childish behaviour .

Yes you see jungwon know they all were dating

He didn't got his memories back but he saw sunno kissing sunghoon, first he thought he will get jealous towards sunghoon cause he had a crush on sunoo but he didn't get any jealous

Niki saw his conflicted expression and said they all were dating .

First jungwon was overwhelmed by the information but slowly he was adjusting to it , he didn't get jealous over anyone .

About heeseung they said they try tried but not working for them and him .

Jungwon said nothing cause he didn't know that once he also loved him but if with heeseung didn't work for them means he didn't thought much about that .

Heeseung was his lovely hyung that's it , he had no romantic feeling for his hyung  that's what he thought

While having this conversation hyung aslo said nothing .

Jungwon didn't notice boys were not talking properly with hyung .

Jungwon was happy after knowing that he and Sunoo were boyfriend with others in that he didn't notice the longing look in his hyung's eye .

In room jungwon was sulking , heeseung saw this behaviour and chuckle, " why the pout won ? ".

" Want sunoo "

Heeseung smile drop and bit he bite his lip and put a fake smile ," why , r u tired of me ? "

Jungwon didn't see his change of expression cause he was  fiddling with his finger on lap and thought hyung was joking and said ," yes , want to see my boyfriend " .