13

Heeseung sitting on his bed , his laptop were open infront of him ,but his mind was not there .

He had none best memories with his mom , every interact of them mostly end up with she hurting him .

His dad had done nothing , like he don't hurt him like mom neither he stop her from hurting him .

What benefits will mom get from this by hurting him ?

Jake came inside heeseung room to ask some help for his work , who was daydreaming with laptop open .
(Every one were in relationship except one person , you guys know who it was )

Jake slide in to heeseung bed and goes near him .

Heeseung feels wetness in his cheek and jerk from his place .

"Jakeee"heeseung complain ," what with you guys about licking me ?"

Jake smirk , wrap his arm around heeseung waist pull him closer , sudden pull heeseung fall on him ," but you like it and you taste like sweet "

Heeseung ears turn to scarlet , he can feel it so he try to cover it with his hands, knowing this jake catch his both hands and pull him closer if it was even possible.

Jake bite his red earlobe ," don't stress yourself , if you want you can talk with us "

Hearing this he urge to blabber everything with jake but feels that he can handle it by himself without involving anyone accept jungwon who has been involved without his knowledge "thanks" .

Jake took heeseung face in his hand " any time " and connect their lips , neither of them moved their lips , they were feeling the lips on other .

Heeseung starts to move and slowly both were devouring eachother , jake suddenly stops kissing and get up from bed and gone outside.

Heeseung left shock by sudden change of movement before he can go after jake , jake enter inside with something in his hand .

Jake came near him , grab his jaw and make him open his mouth he can feel something cool when jake connect his lip with his .

The coolness pass inside his mouth through jake , Jake's both hand sneak under his tshirt when the coolness of his hand touch his bare warm skin he slightly shiver in Jake's hold .

While playing with icecube with tougues , jay enter inside heeseung room to ask him to take break from work but the scene infront of him shut his mouth .

When his and heeseung eye meet , jay can see hyung was in gaze and unaware of his surroundings but somewhat heeseung identify jay and whisper," jay"

Hearing Jay's name jake whine ," hyung it's jake not jay "

Jay shake his head and came near jake and give smack on his head .

Feeling the hit he turn around and saw jay who has blank stare at him .

Jake murmur," cockblock "

Jay ignore him like plague and goes near heeseung who was still in his daze , lips slightly parted and were coated with saliva

Jay lick heeseung lips , which has both heeseung and jake saliva , heeseung stumble at the sudden lip on him which was eating his lip like a starve person

He started to moan due to aggressive kiss by jay .

Jake came behind heeseung , jake started to suck on hee neck who tilt his head to give more spaces to do whatever he want .

Jay removes heeseung tshirt completely , and goes to kiss his jaw , collarbone and stop to his chest it was slightly fluffy ( don't laugh) he gave hard squeeze on his both chest who moaned loudly as response .

Jake slide his hand front to grab his chest and playing with left side and other was played by jay .

Heeseung body was not in the control of him , he can only moan in pleasure which was given by both who were sucking and kissing him like a starve person .

His pant also gone he was sitting in his boxer , suddenly he start to feel self conscious and try to cover himself seeing this jay command," don't "

Hee automatically obeyed him and lower his head , he don't want to see the expression on their face , which he can't handle .

But he dunno the both of them were staring at his body like a straved people's

Jay traces his hand on his sternum and jake slide his hand inside his boxer front , feeling the hand on his main he feels like his breath been taken away .

Hee started to breath heavily , he can't handle too much pleasure at a same time but he didn't stop them it feels so good .

Sudden loud moan he came in Jake's hand and jay was sucking his nipple like if he suck hard then the milk will come from it .

His chest started to become sore heeseung hiss when jake starts to play with his sore nipple

Hee try to move from them but was strapped inbetween them .

Heeseung hiccups," sore "

Jay smirk ," really"

Heeseung sniffle and try to cover his chest but by his action Jake bite it so harshly. " Jakeee" heeseung cries .

Jay tug his nipple inbetween his teeth , "will you feel insecure about your body "

Heeseung cries softly because of tug in his nipple," I am not Omega"

Jake nonchalantly ," so "

Heeseung swallow ," I am not soft or preety like their body "

Jay came to his belly button," it's good that you like sunghoon and niki's body ,you said you was not pretty and soft , so are you kidding with me "

Jay lick his belly button, heeseung shake under him and jake was softly stroking his head , "here you was the one who was soft not sunghoon or niki even they were Omega , you don't even rise your voice at us or anybody and mostly your body was most delicate than any of our body

Your body was strong at the same time delicate as fuck , when we see your bare skin or with clothes we desire to eat you alive " hearing this vulger words from jake his body feel so warm all over his skin .

Jays tongue swirl inside his belly button and suck on it ," so don't think badly about your self" gave last kiss on his belly button and came on top of him .

Jay kiss his forehead lovely " ok love ?"

Heeseung smile through his tears ," I will try "

Jake snuggle in to his neck ," good , kitten"

Heeseung ear turn red hearing jake endearment .

Jay and jake saw this and chuckle but didn't said anything of it .