10

Sunghoon completely removed heeseung's shirt , now heeseung upper body was displaced to sunghoon predator eye .

Sunghoon trace his fingers to heeseung lower lip , he want to kiss him , but he won't without figuring out what he want , heeseung  was precious to him not a toy to play with his body nor his feelings .

Jake request , " can you drive now ? "

"Sure "

Sunghoon took Jake's place and Jake took sunghoon's place , so now heeseung was on Jake's lap .

Jake cup heeseung face in his hand ,  "what are you doing to me ? " heeseung innocently shake his head," I dunno know"

Jake chuckle by his answer, " you " point his finger on heeseung sternum " making as to yearn for you , I know , I am not the only person who felt like this but also our boys "

Heeseung murmur timidly ," huh ?"

Jake smile softly, he traces his finger to heeseung collarbone heeseung close his eye in sensation of Jake's touch .

Jake hand went to his pant button , heeseung eye snapped open and stops Jake hand by holding his wrist .

There is no trace of smile on Jake's face like before ,  his face void of any expression

" Jake ?" His doe eye widened .

" Take your hand off  " ordered Jake

Heeseung shake his head , " you have boyfriend"

Jake nonchalantly, " so "

" It's wrong"

" What if he also want this " jake tilt his head to heeseung .

Heeseung shake his head vigorously,  "no , nobody want me " his tears flows down on his cheeks without his knowing.

Jake know his hyung had something on his mind ," why nobody wants you kitten ?"

Sunghoon give a look like , it's not the time dude , jake shrugs for that

" Cuz I am beta " lower his head

Jake raise his eyebrow , " so ?"

Heeseung sniffle , "you guys don't want me like how my parents don't want me "

Jake and sunghoon was shocked for his answer will be understandable , cuz heeseung didn't share anything about these to them and heeseung parents were very kind to them when  ever they visit their home .

Jake came out of his shock , " what did they do to you ? "

Heeseung shake his head , " I won't say "

"Why  ?"

" I don't want you guys pity "

Jake know heeseung won't say thing further so he didn't ask him , it's good that heeseung said some thing about his parents, that enough for them to identify remaining thing .

Jake feels a weight on his shoulder and saw heeseung was sleeping on him .

Sunghoon while driving said , " may be mentally tired"

" think so "

Jake put heeseung shirt on him and button it properly.

Jay was in couch and watching some movie along with niki

Niki suddenly asked , " do you saw , in morning heeseung went somewhere with jk hyung and after returning , evening  one girl came and pick him and they both gone some where ? "

Jay focus change from movie to niki  , "really ? , I dunno about that , but it's good right , he was making friends ? "

Niki took a deep breath," it's good , but something is going on there , he was not saying to us "

Jay smile ," you know heeseung was completely reserved person , he don't like to depend on anybody, he like to handle his problem on his own , but at the same time we are not going to leave him alone in his misery , do you note it that we completely neglected him for past weeks after we all committed "

Niki's eye widened , " ah , yes hyung , how do we do such thing to him , he won't even say that he was hurting "

" And jungwon behaving differently with hyung , one time I have seen that , while sunoo and heeseung was talking, jungwon suddenly  came out of know where and dragged sunno away from there without glancing heeseung " said jay .

Niki frown , " why should he do that ?"

" Who know? , only him , but I dunno wheather he aware that he was hurting heeseung by his actions towards heeseung , but one thing I am damn sure he was going to hurt heeseung badly by his behaviour one day , I wish that day should not come "

Niki slumped back on couch , " now , I am thinking about jungwon behaviour towards heeseung for past weeks , his sudden change of behaviour towards heeseung  start after jungwon rut , one time he will snuggled into heeseung and next movement he will push heeseung away "

Front door open by sunghoon , jay and
Niki saw Jake was carrying heeseung in his arm , niki get up from couch and goes near to them and asked , " what happens to him ? "

Jake goes to heeseung room ," sunghoon will explain "

Niki and jay was watching the scene in dumbfounded , there gaze turn towards sunghoon whose face had stonic expression .

Jay approach sunghoon, " what happens, love ? " while cupping his face in his hold .

Niki lead both sunghoon and jay to couch , after hearing explainaton from sunghoon there blood was boiling , how would heeseung parents do this to him .

Niki frown " fake date ? "

Sunghoon slump against jay and said ,"because of their parents they were doing this , she  has another love interest , she was good except if she was not touchy with hyung" said sullenly

Niki chuckle , " don't be like that , let him enjoy her company if he feel safe with her , don't get jealous of her "

Sunghoon offended," who said I am jealous ? "

Jay tease ," know one need to say that , when it was all over your face like a open book when it came to us "

Sunghoon didn't utter anything, when whatever they said was true .