12

Sunoo meet his gaze , " boyfriend? "

Heeseung snake his hand around sunoo neck and smile softly," boyfriend" confirmed .

Sunoo trace his nose on heeseung cheek, heeseung close his eyes in delight , a soft whisper escape from his mouth while sunoo suck his cheek and lick on it .

Sunoo trail his tongue to heeseung's lower lip , hee slightly open his mouth for him to enter but it didn't came , hee opened his eye and saw sunoo was staring at him .

" What "

Sunoo chuckle wetly , " happy "

Sunoo completely lay on top of hee , who envelop him in his warm embrace ," you can talk to me if anything bother you "

Heeseung run his fingers through Sunoo's hair , who was in the verge of drifting off , " are you asking about jungwon ?" .

" Nah , in general I am just saying , about jungwon I know you both can deal with whatever conflicts going between you both .

Heeseung look down on sunoo ," not going to ask what was happening between us ?

Sunoo look up to see heeseung, who was already looking at him ," mm , if you want you can say .... I think you don't want .... I am cool with it " rest his head on heeseung chest .

Heeseung starts , " jungwon has something on his head and it was effecting us " eyeing the ceiling above his head "I want him to realise it and I am going to make him realise it "

Heeseung didn't got any response so he look down to only to see sunoo was sleeping on him like baby like his hyung was saying  said bedtime story which put him to deep slumber .

" Did this boy sleep on me in the middle of our serious talk ? " he was staring down at sunoo  in disbelief .

In college, heeseung was roaming mindlessly around the hallway due to his afternoon classes were cancelled .

A familiar sound was heard behind him ,he turn around and saw Ryujin was talking or asking something with one student , what she was doing in college?

The student point towards his direction , Ryujin also looks here , she excused herself from the student and walk towards his direction.

Ryujin greet , " hi " he also greeted her back .

Heeseung raised his left eyebrow , like asking what are you doing here ?

Ryujin shrugs," need to see you "

Both were walking outside of the college," for what purpose? "

Ryujin dramatically grasp ," Why don't you think I came for some catchup between us ?"

Heeseung gave one look like sureee , Ryujin chuckle to him reaction .

Both enter inside the cafe which heeseung was working , heeseung greet every workers , beomgyu narrowed his eye towards him like asking , who is this hot girl beside you ?" heeseung mouth later .

Heeseung asked I.N take his sift for a time being .

After ordering their drinks , they sat comfortably on the chair .

Both were sitting near to the window so they can clearly see the outside.

Ryujin clear her throat , " I found something" .

Heeseung tilt his head ," what ? " before she can explain their drinks has arrived.

" I found that , your mom was doing something against you and she was manipulating one of your boy , but I dunno who she was using ? and what she was planning ? "Ryujin took a sip of her drink .

Heeseung utterly confused ,using whom ?for what? . Then the realisation hit him hard " jungwon? "

Ryujin look at him " jungwon? "

Heeseung shift in his seat ," jungwon , he was behaving differently towards me for past weeks , after hearing this , I think it's him who my mom was using , but I'm not sure " and he explains jungwon behaviour to her .

After listening to him Ryujin said, "maybe it's him "

Heeseung put his hand on his forehead, he can feel his on upcoming headache.

" How do you know about this ? " enquired her .

His question bring her face a soft smile , heeseung narrowed his eye at her sudden smile did I asked anything funny?

Seeing his expression her smile wiped of from  her face , she cleared her throat ," I heard it from yeji

your parents were in her restaurant , while pausing through them she heard them mentioned your name , she overhear their talk , ahh - one more thing , yeji said her feelings towards me and I explained her about our matter thats why when she heard your name she eavesdrop them " explained her .

Heeseung forgot his matter and smile happily after hearing yeji realised her feelings ," I am happy for you noona " Ryujin smile at him .

Suddenly Ryujin got a call from her secretary, that she have meeting with in a hour and it was a important meeting.
So she bid goodbye to him and left .

Heeseung closed his eye for a moment what are you planting in Jungwon's head mom ? .

He jerk sudden feel of arm around his neck , but relieved after smelling peach around him .

Sunoo snuggle in to his crook of neck , "not working ?"

Heeseung stood and turn around to face sunoo, " need to , want anything to have ? "

Sunoo cock his head and smile ," suprise me "

Heeseung kiss his forehead ," coming up"

Jay was playing basketball alone ," need company pookie " .

Jay roll his eye ," don't call me that "

Sunghoon came near him ," sure pookie"

Jay shake his head and continues to play by himself and avoid sunghoon like a plague.

Jay stop his movement when a warm body collides his back ," hoon ? "

Sunghoon snuggle in his neck ," stay like this for a moment"

Jay turn in him arm to face sunghoon , and hug him back .

Jay heard sunghoon murmur against his neck ," I think I like ... no I think I started to love heeseung hyung "

" love to have poly relationship " jay said casually like he didn't give heartattack to sunghoon .

Sunghoon release the hug ," jay , you said something but I heard wrongly like poly relationship or something like that "

" You heard it perfectly correct"

Sunghoon came out of his shock," huh , you also love hyung ? "

" Yup , not only me Jake also love's him" said while collecting his ball on the ground .

"Ohh , niki also love's him " said like he was revealing a big secret .

Jay put every thing to its place ," its good then , we all can try polyamory , ah - I think sunoo and heeseung hyung were boyfriend"

"Huh ,when did this happened? "Another shock .how many shock should I get today ?

"Last night" .