5

In car , heeseung was silently sitting on sunoo lap . He know something caused  younger to behave like this . But what ? He sighs .

They enter their dorm , every couple went to their respective room . Heeseung alone standing in middle of the hall and thinking what the hell happening .he got no answer, so he went to his room to take a power nap . He definitely need one now .

Next day , jay and Jake were preparing something in kitchen.

Jake was back hugging jay , jay sigh Jake was not helping at all , he feel Jake hand under his shirt .

" Can u keep your paws away from me "

" Nahh " now both the hands were under his shirt , Jake snuggle into jay neck , giving open butterfly kiss .

Jake came near to his scent gland , for a moment jay stiff under his touch , his stiffness only lasts for few seconds , may be Jake also felt what he was feeling so he slowly caressing his belly .

While  in the middle of their lovely moment , they started to smell something burnt , but they just shrugged and continued what they were doing , they think romance is important more than the unwanted burning smell .

Heeseung slowly walking towards the kitchen while rubbing his eye , his sleepiness didn't gone fully

In his sleepiness , he can feel something burnt  god not again , but now who ? Praying whoever out there to help him from these hormonal people .

Now jay was on the kitchen counter , Jake standing in between his leg , his hands were placed in Jay's under thighs .
Heeseung can only shake his head in disbelief at them and turn off the stove , the pancake were burnt

Seeing the burnt  food , pout appear on his face - food . And turn his face towards the shameless couple, who were still not aware of his presence , how they can feel his presence, when they can't even smell the burnt smell around the kitchen , when they were so busy in  eating eachother.

In hot moment , Jake carried jay towards their bed

Heeseung standing dumbfoundedly there , in his whole life he  didn't feel dejected for being beta , but today he felt it

He often  says that he don't have any sent , but boys  says otherwise , that his sent is the calmest sent they smelt in their whole life .

He walk slowly to hall , at the same time jungwon and Sunoo also came outside of their room , by easing him jungwon asks ," did u wake up now "

Heeseung confusedly, "yes "

Sunoo and jungwon staring at him like he was a dumb child what did I do ?

Sunoo sigh , " did u know , what's the time now ?"

"  Around 10 ?"

They both shouted , " past 2 'o clock"

" Oh , then why jay was cooking "

Jungwon answers , " he was not cooking , he just want to try new dish and Jake was helping him " helping

" Not coming " sunghoon shouts from outside of the home.

Heeseung asked , " going somewhere ?"

Jungwon happily, " yes , we four of them were going double date "

Jungwon was blabbering how happy he was , but sunoo was absorbing hyung face .

Jungwon gone outside , sunoo came near hyung , gave kiss on his forehead  and then he also gone .

Heeseung lifts his head after feeling the lips on his forehead , a lone tear escaped frome his left eye without his knowing , he dunno what he was feeling , but knows whatever he was feeling now , he don't like it .

He started to hear moaning sound , at the same time his stomach also started to cry for food , but didn't feel like cooking , so he fresh up and gone to cafe for his work .

Beomgyu enter the cafe while humming some random songs , suddenly stop on his track , " why are you moping around ? -  when you can spend your time with the boys "

Heeseung didn't give any mind about him , took a apple and started to cut it aggressively , " hey don't kill it " beomgyu try to stop him by holding his wrist

But stops on the way , by seeing the look heeseung was giving to him , he clear his throat , " you can do whatever you desire with it , I won't mind it  - I mean it won't mind " smile awkwardly .

Beomgyu sigh by seeing heeseung behaviour, he grab heeseung and spin him around to face him , take him  in his arm and held him so tightly and tenderly , gave a long kiss on his side of his head  , first was stiff in his hold but later he relax in his friends warn embrace , beomgyu held him for moment and went to do his work .

It's night time , the time to close the cafe. But he doesn't feel like to go home , I.N came near him ," shall we go ?"

Heeseung came out of him daze and hum.

While they came out of the cafe , two drunken men came toward them , who were completely wasted

"Hey beauties "

I.N  rolled his eyes , "Hey dirties "

" How dare you to call us dirty " and both of them to attack them , but they moved away , in force the drunken persons kissed the ground .

When heeseung didn't heard any noise from them , " hello ?" he called those who was on the ground .

"Hello ", he heard , but the voice came from I.N

Heeseung narrowed his eye , I.N shrugs , " let them sleep , don't distrub them "

" But , they were sleeping outside of our cafe "

"Let them , think both as a cafe protecter ,let's go "

Like that they both went to their respective home .