17

Heeseung was mentally and physically tired yesterday so he dozed off without his knowledge.

He curled inside the duvet .

In morning his head and body feels so heavy he can't able to getup from his bed feeling sore without doing nothing.

He feels nothing blanky staring at the ceiling without blinking.

What I am going to do ?

I even dunno that girl's name ? Who accused me to be the father of her child .

I know boys can't help but to believe her when her smell says everything except I don't remember.

I can't just lie down here and stare at nothing I have to getup and motivate myself to identify the truth before anything cause big .like the problem was not big

I need to know whether I gone to club alone , but how ? -Don't use but just try to identify.

He drag himself out of the bed to fresh up .

The breakfast was so silent no one utter anything .

Except one person who dunno what was going on , jungwon came to dorm morning so he dunno what happens at last night.

" Anybody dead ? " asked bcoz of curiosity , the silence was killing him .

Sunoo frown, " no , why do you ask such thing ?"

Jungwon shrug ," you guys silence make me think like that "

Jungwon saw heeseung didn't raise his head from the food from the start something happened Yesterday when I am away from dorm ?

Suddenly heeseung got a call he excused himself out.

Every one were watching him with sad eye .

Jungwon shift towards everyone," I can't help my curiosity, so spill "

Niki said what happened yesterday hearing this he got angry not at heeseung but at the boys ," you guys believed her, not hyung "

Sunghoon gulp ," her scent says she was pregnant "

Jungwon roll his eyes " you know there are things out to make them smell like a pregnant and more over even she was pregnant how do you guys know it was hyung's child you said hyung didn't remember anything you know he was lightweight so he won't go out to drink alone "

Hearing this they started to think now , hearing the pregnancy that stops thinking yesterday .

Jungwon get up from his seat ," I am going after him , I know he was searching for what happened, you guys also try to help him , I am not his boyfriend but you guys were when you were in relationship or friendship try to hear them out not the outsiders "

Jay tilt his head ," I thought you had something against hyung "

Jungwon stops on the track after hearing Jay's word ," maybe or maybe not , but I believe him " gave them a side eye and left to find heeseung .

Heeseung got a call from beomgyu

" Hello , do you got something ? "

From other side ," yes , we were gone with our friends but at last everyone gone except as and you started to cry after drinking a lot and said jungwon was behaving differently with you by saying that you slept on the counter in that time I went to restroom after returning I saw a girl was trying to take you out she was small so she can't carry you when I asked her she said she was trying to help you when you fell from your seat "

" If you saw her can you identify her ? "

" Definitely "

" Ok , thnx gyu I will call you later " the call disconnected .

Heeseung can smell jungwon near him but didn't turn to give him attention .

Jungwon clear his throat to gain his attention but heeseung didn't turn.

Jungwon thought you can't keep your heeseung at dark

Jungwon walk near to heeseung slide his hand around his waist and pull his closer to your chest.

Heeseung eye widened ," jungwon " try to take the hand around him " what are you doing ? " the arm tighten around him .

" Holding you"

Jungwon murmur against his neck," I know the baby was not your , I know my hyung can't do such thing even he influence by alcohol , don't ever think i hate you , I know I behaving indifferent towards you but I have my reasons don't ask me what's that I can't say about that now , I will when I identify the thing I am searching for "

Without his control heeseung tears flow from his eyes ," I won't ask but thanks for believing me "

Jungwon turn heeseung to face him , he wipe the tears with his thumb ," when did Bambi become crybaby "

Heeseung chuckle wetly," I dunno "

Jungwon was staring at him feeling his stare his ears started to turn red , "what ? "

Jungwon cup his face in his hands and squeeze his chubby cheek in squeezing his lip forms a pout " be my boyfriend"

Heeseung huff and try to remove his hands from him.

Jungwon saw his hyung was cute when he try to be mad ," I want to make yow mine when you literally devoured my lips that day but i can't at that time I thought I will identify the things first next I will make you mine now I can't hold any longer I can have you at the same time I can search what I am searching for "

Heeseung can't understand what he was talking about searching but he knows jungwon capable of doing whatever he want , but he can't give in so fast .

So he came out of his hold and turn around .

Jungwon amused by his behaviour ," is my kitty throwing tantrums ?"

Heeseung gave a glare ," don't call me that "

Jungwon chuckle ," I can't help when you was hissing and avoiding my touch "

Heeseung murmur under his breath, "kitty calling me kitty "

Jungwon heard him and smiles because he was standing so close to his back .

Jungwon lick his earlobe , heeseung jump from his place when a when a warm thing touch his earlobe and shout "jungwon" and touch his red ears with his hand.

Jungwon walk forward seeing this heeseung walk backward he stops feeling wall behind him .

Heeseung try to escape but jungwon trap him to the wall with his arm either side of the wall .

Heeseung trapped between Jungwon's arm .

Heeseung gulps become of close proximity of them .

Sometimes only I like to get to know others

So , in the mood to know

Where are you from ?