14

Heeseung called his mom to meet him and was waiting for her in a cafe .

He want to put a pull stop for everything .

He can't have his boys to get hurt , one was enough .

He heard the ring which indicates some one enter inside the cafe and saw his mom was walking towards his table .

She took a seat and removed her glass and kept aside in the table and look at him .

" Why did you call me here ? "

" What are you doing with jungwon ?" straight to the point .

Mrs. Jeon - Lee chuckle dryly , " what ? What I have to do with him ? "

Heeseung click his tougue ," what you want from me ? "

Mrs. Jeon- Lee tilt her head ," I want you to suffer " admitted her wish .

Heeseung can't believe what he was hearing , he know his mom hate him for being beta , but this hurt says other story .

Mrs . Jeon - Lee amused , " not shocked why the mother want her own son to suffer " .

Heeseung blankly said ," not really , when you treated me like a trash before so , not shocking it for me "

Mrs . Jeon - Lee took her glass from the table and put it on her ," you will be shocked or devastated when you come to know the truth " get up from her seat ," I am leaving I have others things to do other than wasting my time on you " she gone before he can stop her.

Heeseung stunned by her words what she was speaking?

" do you know what she was speaking ? , heli" hee asked his wolf .

"I think ,but not sure" replied heli .

" Oh , can you say about your hunch "

" Nah ,you have to find it by yourself " like that it gone .

Why can't he say , he whine " heliiiiiii" but got silence as a response .

Heeseung came to meet Ryujin and yeji who asked him to meet them  .

But now he was regretting for coming here .

yeji and Ryujin were being lovey dovey infront of his salad ," you guys know I am here "

But both were royally ignoring him like they didn't invite him here .

" Noona's " he called them without realising that he called yeji also noona .

Hearing him both were shocked mostly yeji but feel warm inside her as she started to adore him , also like his and  Ryujin's interaction so him calling her naturally noona feel happy for her .

Heeseung roll his eye at both of them , "you guys were back to earth"

Ryujin smile innocently," successfully"
Yeji chuckle .

Sometimes yeji feels like heeseung resembles someone not only heeseung but also his brother Jungkook .but who ?

Ryujin has said about heeseung but not completely because it's not her place to say about him to her .

Ryujin saw yeji was spacing out ," you ok"

Yeji came out of her daze and said , "yeah , ok "

Yeji clear his throat and asked," hee ,if you don't mind can you say something about your mom "

Heeseung blinks his lashes for her sudden question about his mom ," huh , why so suddenly you want to know about my mom ? "

Ryujin dunno what yeji was doing , but she know yeji don't like to involve others business if she was asking about heeseung mom means there should be a reason .

Yeji took a deep breath ," I dunno , I just want to clarify my doubt"

" Nothing is there to say , when I came to this world every one said she was my mom " heeseung saw yeji and Ryujin has blank stare and he chuckle ," okk , I don't have many memories with her but she was ok when I am young but after I present as a beta her behaviour changes drastically towards me

She started to treat me like a maid , I came out of that hell when we boys gone to a separate home " completed him .

Yeji feels sorry for him ," now , how are you ?"

Heeseung smile," I am good, I mean more than good " thinking about his boys .

His smile change into dull when he think about his mom's word , maybe these both can help me right?

Hee saw Ryujin and yeji was enjoying their food nah , later

Mrs . Jeon - Lee in her office," why should I say that he will be devastated when he come to know the truth" she was frustrated within herself .

If the truth comes out she will be done .

The truth will not come out , when the truth is not alive right?, she  grin evilly while thinking about the incident

In airport , two boys were coming outside with their luggages one was hyper active and other one was calm as fuck .

"We finally came to korea " the hyper boy said , he was speaking korean but we can hear some American accent in it .

"Yeah " said the calm one while Inhaling the fresh air .

Calm boy got a call ," hello mom "

Mom softly ," you both landed safely there ? " can here some sound like she was cooking .

" Yes , mom "

Hyper boy snatch the phone from him , "mommm " he whine loudly , even some people turn and  gave some look at his way .

Mom chuckle," my hyper puppy , don't be so hyper,  then you may lose your energy"

Hyper boy feel offended and whine," I'm wolf not puppy " he complain .

" Ok ok wolf , don't cause any trouble to your brother ok , if both need anything call me or dad okk "

" Yes mom "call disconnected.

" Shall we " both said at the same time twins talk and chuckle at themselves .

Heeseung came to pick niki from his basketball practice , it was 7 pm .

Heeseung park his car and enter inside basketball stadium .

Seeing him niki came and hug him so tightly , heeseung also return it even he know younger was drenched in sweat .

Heeseung kissed his forehead , niki return it by kissing his lip .

" Can we have dinner out ?" asked niki while walking away to grab his things.

"Sure babe "

Any guess, who was the boys in airport ?