7

Jungkook and heeseung were on Jungkook's car also one who driving them to their so called home .

While driving , "hey , bro " Jungkook called heeseung with some hesitation in his voice , his gaze were on road .

Heeseung narrowed his eye to his hyung , " what hyung ? , By your tone of calling me I can understand you want to say something to me , spill it "

Jk gulps , " Iaminrelationshipwithtaehyungandjiminhyung " raps .

Heeseung didn't even flutter his eyes , his hyung's rap was common to him , whenever his hyung feels nervous, he will start to rap the words.

" You cool now , now say it slowly "

Jk clear his throat , " I am in relationship with taehyung and jimin hyung " after announcing his relationship to his brother , he waiting for some harsh words from hee , bit it came opposite .

Heeseung was happily jumping on his seat , if he didn't had seatbelt on him , he would be all over his hyung ," wow , really I am happy for you hyung , the other both hyung's were super cool and sweet , so I know you will be happy with them "

Jk didn't expect this mush happyness from his brother over his relationship with two people , he took it very open-mindedly .

" You ok with my relationship with two people"asked uncertainly jk .

" Why should I care about that , I just want you to be happy , if they both makes you happy , I am ok with whatever you do , if you had more than two lover means also I am ok " said foundly to his hyung .

Jk chuckle wetly , " when did you become this much mature baby ? "

Heeseung shrugs, " just born like this " nonchalantly .

Jk chuckle loudly , and shake his head to his brother words .

Suddenly jk got a conference call from his lovers , his mobile was connected to the car and he was comfortable with heeseung to attend the call .

Taehyung endearingly " Hey bun "

Hearing taehyung voice , he softly said " Hi hyung"

heeseung was seeing his hyung while he was talking with his lovers , he was so happy for him , will I also feel these type of feelings for anybody ? Will I have these type of relationship with anybody ? for few minutes he continues to hear his hyung talking with his lover's while his head was leaning on the car window .

Heeseung enter his house , jk was parking the car

With in one ring his mom was in entrance , what happened to her ? Why so fast ?

Mrs . Jeon - Lee , grabbed him by his wrist ," why did you came last " before he can reply to her .

" Why should he come early mom " jk came near to them .

Mrs . Jeon - Lee , eye widened after seeing her elder son , who said he won't be coming , oh my plan was going to difficult now .

" Nothing son , some guest came to meet him , so I just don't want him to be late and cause bad name for him " said nervously Mrs. Jeon - Lee .

Jk didn't ask anything further to his mom , it was pointless anyhow she was going to lie , then why should he waste his breath on her asking useless questions , which he won't get proper answers .

Jk drag heeseung along with him inside , leaving their mom outside.

Inside on couch their dad was talking with a man , near to that man one lady and girl were there .

Mr . Jeon -Lee , greeted his sons with just head nod

Jk and heeseung sat on the couch near to their dad , after few minutes mrs. Jeon - Lee , bought small snack and juice for them and after serving she also sat with them .

Mr . Shin asked heeseung " what are you doing now "

" Studing In college" answers politely i am not going to say which course I am studying . Mr. Shin was waiting for him to say further bit it didn't came .

Seeing the air between them ,Mrs . Shin asked " can we discuss the matter , which we came for "

Mrs . Jeon - Lee happily , " yes , of course" giving side eye to his both son .

Heeseung wishper to jk ," I don't feel good , seeing here happiness hyung"

Jk lean closer to him , " I also feel the same , be prepared whatever bomb she was going to throw towards us , mostly towards you "

Heeseung gulps, ' hyung , I am half dieing here , don't stress me out even more " pleaded .

Jk shrugs , " you asked for it , you should have declined it when mom demand to meet her , but u didn't so suffer "

Heeseung whine slightly, " hyung , you said you will be there for me "

" Yes , like that I here " jk lean back on the couch.

Heeseung lean closer on jk shoulder , jk put his arm around his brother and pull him closer to him and softly caressing his head .

If hyung continue to caress like this surely he will fall asleep on his hyung , but it won't happen if mom is near you .

" Lets take about marriage "

Hearing marriage word both brothers were alert , " oh , no ,what I am thinking should be wrong " heeseung asked to jk

Jk replies , " I wish "

Mrs . Jeon - lee announced " we thought to marry heeseung to Mr. Ju' s daughter "

Heeseung was blinking his lashes rapidly, did I heard marriage ? For me ?

Mr. Jeon - Lee said , " first we thought to marry jk to her , but she asked heeseung hand and lastly you guys can smell her that she is Alpha

Jk can't believe what he heard now , they thought to marry him to her but she want his brother moreover she was alpha

Heeseung didn't came out of his shock .

Suddenly , the girl who sat silently near his parents now stood from her couch and walk gracefully towards heeseung and stand infront of him

Her eyes didn't shift anywhere , it was directely looking straight into heeseung's doe eye , who was trying very hard to make eye contact with her .

Who is this female Alpha ? Any guess ?
But it's not hard to identify who it is