1

After second gender reveal , they all started to live in one house .

Same college but different courses. In house they have separate rooms .

Heeseung know, others parents were ok with the arrangement of them living together except his parents.

After gender reveal, he was treated like a maid in his own house . They didn't allow him to live with others , cuz there will be no person to do household duties.

After the talk with other parents, infront of them his parents act like , they can't live without him , in reality they were only going to miss the maid of their home not their son .

He know , he was going to escape from this hell for good , but it doesn't means, it hate less .

If u r asking whether his friends know about the abuse he  get from his home means , it's no . When ur parents act like a great parents outside the world , how can he say that he was getting abused by the so called great parents .

He know his friends will believe him but he don't like to show his vulnerable part to them or to anyone .

Niki happily exclaimed " I am happy we are going to live together "

They all choose their own room

The  people outside will think that they were crazy people to live with four alpha ,two omega and one beta .

They don't give fuck about that , they were happy with eachother, thats what they want .

They started to go to college , their family were so rich , they don't have any problem with money matter .

In heeseung case , outside world he has good wealthy parents who provide everything for him .

In reality they stopped providing money for him after he present as beta.

He started to search  part time job to provide money for his needs , he got gob in  cafe , which is near to his college

With the help of scholarship he was doing his college.

His friends asked why he was doing part time job , when money will be provided by his parents.

Heeseung said he don't want to depend on his family , he also loving his present job , the salary is  good , mostly the cafe owner and coworkers were nice .

In cafe while heeseung was preparing juice for customer ," hee I need ur help to lure taehyun" his  alpha friend beomgyu came towards him .

Heeseung blend the fruit in jar and pour the juice in juice glass , passed the juice to beomgyu to give it to customer .

" I am not doing it " beomgyu crossing his arm to his chest .

Heeseung cleansing the table , not raising his head " do you want my help ?".

Beomgyu huff "yes "

" Then give the juice to the customer"

Beomgyu groaned , took the juice unwillingly and gave it to the asked customer .

Beomgyu dragged heeseung to the table
" U can do ur cleaning later now listen my story" pull the chair and sat heeseung on it.

Heeseung sigh " ok "

When beomgyu started to say "I .." a Loud voice stopped him , which the sound is  too familiar to him .

Beomgyu frustratedly " not the time niki"

Niki frown " why "

" I am in the middle of talk about something to hee but u disturbed me "

Niki roll his eye " whatever hyung , but I need hyung now "

" For what ?" raised his eyebrows.

Niki drag  a chair near to them and take heeseung form his chair to his lap , snuggle in to his hyung neck and inhale his faint scent of breeze and spring , which feel like home.

Yes beta has subtle scent , they are not completely scentless .

Niki clamly " for this "

Beomgyu raised his eyebrow and watching the scene infront of him . He was happy that heeseung had good friend who care for him . He know about heeseung family and how he was been treated . Heeseung  didn't said clearing about his family ,He only came to know about heeseung parents  through heeseung's  hyung , who was friend with his brother. 

He can say the seven of them love eachother very dearly.

Beomgyu get up from chair " ok , I will leave you both alone , to carry on whatever u were doing now " pointing his fingers towards them

Where niki tightly held hyung in his arm and inhale his scent , heeseung feel lightheaded and his eyes were closed

Beomgyu shake his head fondly at them and went towards his office which was inside his cafe .

Any thoughts...........