2

" what happened niki "heeseung asked softly , the hold around his waist tighten .

Niki take deep breath around his neck , "I think I have some sought of feeling towards sunghoon hyung"

" Ok , then say your feelings to him "

Niki whined , " I should not have this type of feelings towards other omega , when I myself a omega "

Heeseung hummed , " you should know that , u can have feelings for anyone , don't be afraid of their second gender , if u feel safe and loved when you were with them , then it's ok to catch feeling for them "

Niki beams " really"

"yup , now go to him and say how you feel about him " get up from his lap , pushed niki towards door , not before kissing niki's forehead also receiving one for him .

" Wow , what a wonderful scene"  I.N said while entering the cafe . " Now , come on we have many works to do " putting his hand around heeseung shoulder .

"Where the devil "  asked I.N

Heeseung shrug  " may be in his office"

Jay was doing push up in home , gym was closed today for alternation purpose .

Jake came toward him , with his breakfast , " mmm , what r u doing " asked while eating .

Jay sat properly on the mat , " cooking , can u help me " nonchalantly

Jake hum " I dunno about cooking , but I can help you in yoya , how about that " asked flirtingly  .

" No , thank u "

"Ah ah , are you afraid , that you will fall for me " mockingly .

Jay rolled his eyes ," In your dream "

Jake's eye widened dramatically , " how do you know, you come in my dream , are u a magician "

Jay stood from the mat , fold it , " I think it's enough , of your flirting today "

Jay corner Jake in the wall " don't u think"

Jake eyes jay's  drop of sweat from his forehead it slowly slide to his neck to under his gym tshirt .

Jake came eye to eye with jay , " no " and licked the sweat on Jay's  throat,  tilting the neck by holding his hair .

Jake could hear soft whisper out of Jay's gasping mouth , but he didn't stop from licking , Jake started to nibble from throat , slowly to side of the neck , jawline and lastly end of his lip.  " Now I am done " satisfied with his work

Jay stayed statue on his spot

Jake called , " r u not coming" while walking away so normally , like he didn't gave mini hreatattack to jay .

Jay came out of his daze " fucking tease " mutter under his breath .

Sunoo , doing his project in his bedroom . Jungwon enter , lie down on the bed , his legs were hanging outside of the bed .

Jungwon staring the ceiling , " hyung how do you know, when you fell in love "

Sunoo raised his head , stoped what he was doing , thought for a second ," I dunno if I am being correct"

" No problem, just say whatever you have in your mind hyung "

Sunoo facing jungwon , who was upside down , " you will feel safe with them , if u had any long day , at that time they just embrace you not asking any questions ,they just stay with you , they will wait for you to cool down and you even have the urge to vent out everything to them .

You feel happy when they are happy, you will have protectiveness towards them , there smile will brighten your day , you can be authentic with them , their will be no judgement " sunoo finished.

Jungwon avert his gaze from ceiling to sunoo . " Thanks hyung" not taking eye of him .

Sunoo shift in his place " mm , no problem, any time " like that he gone back to his work .

Jungwon getup from bed , came near to sunoo and he peck on his cheek and went away.

Sunoo softly smiled, why watching jungwon's  departing figure ." I am waiting jungwon"