small intro

When heeseung was in his small age, his parents said that he will become alpha . They were so damn sure he will be alpha.

His parents didn't taught him about other second gender like omega or beta . His  parents and  hyung were alphas , so they want him also to become alpha.

Unlike his parents , his school taught him about omega and beta . He don't care what he become ,  his only problem , he was afraid of his parents reaction and there disappointment .

In school he meet six members

Jay , Jake and sunghoon , were one years younger to him.

Sunoo and jungwon, were two years younger to him.

Niki , maknae of their group , three years younger to him .

The seven members become so close , they can't say they were friends 

Because they were close like families. They don't have any secrets among them , now they dunno about their second gender , but when the time comes, whatever the members become they won't care about their second gender .

In future they thought to become one pack.

The time come , heeseung because beta. Which was unaccepted , everyone thought , he will become alpha.  Yes he was soft spoken . But it was like damn shock to everyone mostly his parents.

Before they were so harsh with him , but knowing his second gender, they tortured him mentally, by saying some stuffs like , "you will not have any mate ,you will be ingnored by people were ever you go , the close people will also started to neglect you " .

He know they were so harsh , there words pierced his heart ,but  he motivated himself to be positive.

He was so damn happy that his friends accepted him as who he was , first they were shocked but later they were ok him being beta .

Later jay , Jake , Sunoo and jungwon present as alpha .They seems cute in the group but they will be fierce when they needed .

To their suprise sunghoon and niki present as omega . They both said, they were badass omega . It's true sunghoon and Niki were strong among the members, they were not less than the alpha members .

Their lives went smoothly after their second gender.

That's what they thought .

Will there bond remain strong ?

How long heeseung remain strong , after getting mentally tortured by his own parents ?